Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 5-DAY GOAL: Changing Colors - 3rd November 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I had plenty of time to complete this goal. I like that for Oct and Nov they started the month off with a relevant 5 day goal. I would love to see the same in Dec for Christmas goals!!

Keep up the good work, S8!

Are any S8 team members out there? Do you understand why many of us feel it was a big mistake on your part to offer as the goal prize an item that was just for sale a couple weeks ago? Please don't do that in the future! It was disappointing and a bit of a letdown, to say the least.

Of course, it's always nice to get a re-released oven, so thanks for that!

Nightclub Owner
    I don't know if I missed something, but I just went to serve my final recipes (sugar cookies & lattes) and it said the goal was expired?? I'm really mad because I had to work hard to catch up since I had real life stuff to do this weekend

ETA: Uggh! I tried to submit a ticket to support only to have it automatically denied I was directed to come here to the forums (??) What kind of customer service is that???

Is there a Mod who could possibly help me? Here is what I submitted:

I served the last required recipes for the Changing Colors goal but did not receive the Bakesgiving Cornucopia as the goal was then marked 'expired'. There was no warning and I believed I had time since the last step still had 1 day remaining. That should mean that it expires at the end of the Storm8 day (3:30 AM EST) but it expired in the early afternoon. At the very least there should've been a countdown timer. I completed all the tasks and feel that I should receive the prize. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Last edited by amerirish; 11-07-17 at 02:49 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I got the expired goal too. I already had these ovens and it was still pretty impossible to finish with the 12 hour and 1 day Long recipes. But at least we got new recipes in older ovens and i already have the prize lol

Host(ess)
    I already have the goal item. Nothing new?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    I already have the goal item. Nothing new?
    Just awaiting the 15 day goal now.

Executive Chef
    There isn't the new part in the gift section for the new 15 day goals, anyone else ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    There isn't the new part in the gift section for the new 15 day goals, anyone else ?
    I don't have the new part to gift either!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don’t have it as a gift option either only request
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Exclamation Recipe name duplicate

ms. kooky, ms. pixie, cd you please ask devs to change the name of new 8hrs recipe in bakesgiving oven?

we already have "Peanut Butter Cheesecake" in "Cheesecake Chiller" appliance released this summer:

just in order not to mix up / to keep good tradition not to double recipes names

thanks in advance!

ps: it can easy be cocoa cheesecake, or maybe maple one (due to autumn-themed appliance)... the color seems to be +/- suitable

Name:  bakesgivingoven3.png
Views: 249
Size:  78.2 KB
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-08-17 at 09:49 AM.