Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 5-DAY GOAL: Changing Colors - 3rd November 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Thank you to kayjco for compiling all the pics and info. So much easier now to refer. Thank you to pcabral and Juey for the pics and speedy progress. You guys rock!
    You're very welcome. It's so much easier when everything is in first post or at least on first page.

I had the goal prize already (cornucopia) as well as 6 bakesgiving ovens from the 2013 goals. At least I didn't buy the goal prize in the sale as I already had it. I often have all the good items offered in the sales and nowhere to place them as I am saving for the next expansion. Great to get new recipes. Will the recipes remain or should I frantically master them?
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 11-07-17 at 12:26 AM.

New Resident
    Part 3 time is way off 2 days to do all three task not reasonable

WOW they literally JUST had this goal prize in the "fall sale". Why would you make it a goal prize after everyone who wanted it just bought it? Ridiculous.There are so many items people are constantly asking for... and this goal prize was not one of them!!

New Resident
    This wasn?t enough time to finish the goals I won?t make it

The goal needs to be longer because im afraid they wont bring it back and then ill have unlocked recipes

Fashion Designer
    I’m not going to be able to finish all the goals, not enough time. My main focus is unlocking all the recipes. Does anyone know which of the final tasks unlocks the last recipe, the raspberry cheesecake?
    Im guessing it is probably the 15 sparkling cider but wanted to make sure. They really should tell you this stuff.

Executive Chef
    Bunkers! I just finished this goal today, felt like it was too much work and hassle. Not really happy about this one...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    To push those of us up for a challenge into a rush by limiting this to a very short timeframe (which I found exciting) only to have as the final prize an item that was just literally on sale (an item I may add that I bought during the sale and had seen in many bakeries after the sale) is to say the least disappointing.
    I do appreciate the increase and variances we have been seeing in the goals - for myself, this has kept the game exciting and me more active than I otherwise would be.
    But better thought is needed for a goal prize next time gang.

Anyone finished? I'm cooking cheesecakes and sparking cider and I think it's the fourth step if so I may just complete it by the skin of my teeth!