Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 5-DAY GOAL: Changing Colors - 3rd November 2017

Rhino Keeper
    What a shame, should have been another item. At least we got more recipes to master, they're always welcome.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Changing Colors

Nice short goal. I like it. But I really HOPE, this isn't the only goal we get for Fall and/or Thanksgiving. Many of us already had the items we get after finishing the goal. We got TWO goals for Halloween so please give us at least ONE another for Fall or Thanksgiving. I need more fall decoration and missed quite a lot of good items as I'm not playing more than 2 years. Please do us a favour and give us another fall goal. Thanks ❤

BAKERY STORY: Always looking for active NEIGHBOURS level 90+ (3-4★)

{4★ daily player - level 99}

Life's too important to be taken seriously ~
    Oscar Wilde
    Last edited by SweetSugarBomb; 11-05-17 at 05:03 PM.

I finally starting the goal now because i had to finish the other goal building the machines! After seeing many msgs im afraid i wont have any time to completr these goals to unlock all the recipes on time! i think the prize i already have but im more concerned ill have an oven that will remain unlocked

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy that they're re-releasing the oven and adding more new recipes, but why oh, whaaaaiiii is the prize an item that was from a sale just last couple of weeks ago? That wasn't very nice of S8 I hope it's just a glitch. I agree with the others that the prize should at least be a 1st place item from rare/removed boxes or crates. It can be in line with the current seasonal theme just like the prizes from side goals. Although, if the prize doesn't relate to the theme but is a rare item, then who am I to complain, right? lol It IS a mini goal for a chance to get rare items. (I hope)

Having a mini thumbnail pic at the goal header would be nice as well as it gives others a chance to skip it if they want to. I personally do quite like the element of surprise, but having to serve the different types of food that the goal requires is totally messing up my small bakery. So, yeah, having that thumbnail pic would be great.

Thanks S8 for the mini goal tho! The oven is really pretty and although I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes, I love the look of the blueberry and cranberry ones! And it also means more recipes to master.

Thank you to kayjco for compiling all the pics and info. So much easier now to refer. Thank you to pcabral and Juey for the pics and speedy progress. You guys rock!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, all that work on a weekend for a 22k item

Farm Supplier
    Considering the fact that I bought 4 of these 'prizes' when they were recently on sale, I hardly needed another one. I guess the prize for me on this goal will be the fact that we got a new oven.

I already had 6 of these ovens and all the previous recipes mastered. Finished the goals and had no idea what prize was awarded. I thought it popped up a picture that suggested a new recipe. Checked and no new recipes. Had to come here to check on the prize. Often I can't find the prize for a quest as it is hidden among a huge slew of other unrelated prizes. It would be nice to put the new prize at the beginning or end. Still need to discover what prize was won for the recent goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I already had 6 of these ovens and all the previous recipes mastered. Finished the goals and had no idea what prize was awarded. I thought it popped up a picture that suggested a new recipe. Checked and no new recipes. Had to come here to check on the prize. Often I can't find the prize for a quest as it is hidden among a huge slew of other unrelated prizes. It would be nice to put the new prize at the beginning or end. Still need to discover what prize was won for the recent goals.
    You have to scroll right to see the new recipes in oven. By doing goal you'll unlock them.

Rhino Keeper
    Not enough time!!! If you give us limited time to complete a goal, please do not include any 12 hour or 1 day recipes! Too stressful!

Fashion Designer
    LOL this is great. I had to make sure to focus on this game during a vacation for a goal prize that was recently on sale? At least there's another oven that I can master. I can't complain about that.