Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    no, the 5 days is the collection timer once crafted and placed on your board...
    Ahhhhhhh. Thanks for the clarification

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So it's def going to give 60 energy every 5 days? If so, it's def worth what they are asking and I am now super excited.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought 60 is maximum?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Sorry but I dont get what is so difficult on this event? I already have 35/240 tokens and I think there's still enought time to go... I didnt finish a lot of events in the last year and these were ridiculous but not this one - in my opinion
    Sure the armored one is hard to get with 75 mithil but I have 95 and we nearly never need them, also I dont have to get it and we will have as many Monster hunt as we like... so I dont really get these negative feelings after only an hour.

I love the wolf and I love Monster hunts so Im really glad we got another!!
    I wholeheartedly agree! I think this event is very doable. My pigs are spawning direwolves more than the chickens. Collection time for the pigs is longer, but I am waiting the longer time as the pigs are more of a sure thing. The waiting time lets my energy get restored. I will spend all my energy first on getting the direwolf pet.
    The armored direwolf can be a long-term goal, so there is no urgency there. I have been saving gold tokens for a second cabbage hut. Now I probably will go for the armored direwolf, as I always try to complete the more difficult goal first.
    I intend to enjoy this Monster Hunt. It cannot be as stressful as the last two events. I can concentrate on real life and not feel that I have to babysit my iPad 24/7. I am sure the next event will be much more difficult. Enjoy the respite!

Nightclub Owner
    Can you post the inv card and the info piece?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000202.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	39493Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000203.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	39494

Rhino Keeper
    i think 85 gold tokens for the Armored Direwolf is way too much, and it's better we double check what the energy drop will really be. i have a bad feeling about that.
    anyway i'll go for the normal ones, with the removal of flygers it should be doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I thought 60 is maximum?
    I thought so and I saw it in game too but I can not find the info now. It might truly mean 60 max. Fingers crossed. Hope it's 60 sure thing
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 11-02-17 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Saw it in this post. It says max 60
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I thought so and I saw it in game too but I can not find the info now. It might truly mean 60 max. Fingers crossed. Hope it's 60 sure thing
    if it is - then this animal is way better than regular Alicorn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It says it can drop up to 60 energy....
    but crafing cost is too high - 75 mithril! + 85 Gold tokens ...- it will take forever.
    Where exactly does it say it can drop up to 60 energy? I can't find that exact info anywhere.??

Nvm... Found it. Took screen shots I forgot about ��

Nightclub Owner
    In order to satisfy our curiosity, I sped up my Armored Direwolf and it dropped 80 energy. Looks like the S8 gods were looking out for me because my game immediately froze then reset, when it rebooted it was uncollected. Whew. Curiosity satisfied and I was able to keep my heap of gems, talk about lucky.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast