Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It is hard indeed. Only adamant would be worse.
    If you are on high enough level. I suggest you to start constantly crafting silver into 1 mithril. I know it takes 2 days...but most high level players are mostly maxed out on silver - so if you keep one forge constantly turning silver into mithril - it at least piles up too. Silver is much easier to come by.
    Oh, I don't have the ability yet in my forge (level 41) to craft Mithril. Do you happen to know what quest/task makes this available? (tried searching but only get results telling me to go forge mithril, lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah!!! Got my first direwolf. Had to collect from four pigs. It was 10 strikes and I received four tokens ( and some energy I think) .
    Thx S8 for wrangling those flygers!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have one question, how in the world did you get 35 tokens???
    I had 64 gold tokens going into this event. I have been saving for a second cabbage hut. Outside of a Monster Hunt, the Beastbane Display drops gold tokens. It used to be much harder to amass gold tokens. It took me years to save for the cooking camp which was 99 gold tokens.

I was confused about the tokens. I already have 35 tokens as well. If you put out a lot of chickens and pigs, the energy will eventually be what holds you back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was totally ready to sit this one out as the last event really wore me down with battles buuuut... as soon as I got the pop up saying the Armored Direwolf is an energy source I went straight to my MRC and just finished crafting now. It has a 5 day timer and it costs 480 gems to speed up, which I will not be doing.
    Soooo basically unless you start crafting the armored wolf today or tomorrow it's impossible to actually complete the new discovery goal before it expires. All I can say is wow. Good thing completing it is pretty pointless too. . .

Fashion Designer
    A pink chicken spawned a dire wolf for me.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Soooo basically unless you start crafting the armored wolf today or tomorrow it's impossible to actually complete the new discovery goal before it expires. All I can say is wow. Good thing completing it is pretty pointless too. . .
    no, the 5 days is the collection timer once crafted and placed on your board...

Rhino Keeper
    For the armored wolf if it gives up to 60 energy what is the minimum energy it will give?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't as clear as I could be. It only took 4 hours to craft the Armored Direwolf but it takes 5 days before it's ready to be tapped so I won't know how much energy is average for a while yet. Also meant to say it has the 2x1 footprint, same as the White Flygers.

Thanks for clarifying for me SW.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was totally ready to sit this one out as the last event really wore me down with battles buuuut... as soon as I got the pop up saying the Armored Direwolf is an energy source I went straight to my MRC and just finished crafting now. It has a 5 day timer and it costs 480 gems to speed up, which I will not be doing.

I'm already maxed out on all the other energy animals from past events so even though it's a bit steep I didn't really need the gold tokens for anything other than the kitchen. And since it doesn't have a timer on it, getting the other 3 can be a long term goal for myself as I'll be focusing on getting 2 of the plain Direwolves.
    Can you post the inv card and the info piece?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    For the armored wolf if it gives up to 60 energy what is the minimum energy it will give?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast