Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Nightclub Owner
    I finally managed to get my kitchen after all this time and it was all thanks to my using all my mithril for an Armored Direwolf. Now I just have to save up all the mithril and perhaps I'll be ready to get another AD by the next hunt. Overall, I'm quite happy with this event. Kudos to S8 for giving us a new and interesting energy animal.

My only real complaint is that I've officially run out of room and will have to pack some things away to make room for these new larger animals.

Executive Chef

Where did all the mithril go?!?!?!

I was hoping that mithril drop rates would come back up to normal in my kingdom after the hunt was over but so far no luck. I have only had drops from the dragon and what I have crafted since the start of this hunt. I maybe went up 9 mithrils the whole hunt and 6/7 of those would have been from the dragon. I was dripping in mithril before. I kept crafting adamant so that I wouldn't be wasting it. Very frustrating when they change the drop rate like that.

I only have 69 gold tokens. So far from getting the white direwolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I was hoping that mithril drop rates would come back up to normal in my kingdom after the hunt was over but so far no luck. I have only had drops from the dragon and what I have crafted since the start of this hunt. I maybe went up 9 mithrils the whole hunt and 6/7 of those would have been from the dragon. I was dripping in mithril before. I kept crafting adamant so that I wouldn't be wasting it. Very frustrating when they change the drop rate like that.
    LOL this is another confirmation of my theory!
    I really think they don't change the droprates for the needed resources during events! We do!
    Example;
    You think they giving us a droprate 10 out of 100 for something.
    But I think they gave us a droprate like (1 + stock/5) out of 100.
    With 0 on stock, your droprate will be 1%, with 20 on stock it is 5% and with 90 even 19%! In average it is the 10%, but it's always hard to get when you're low and easy when you're close to the max in this example.
    If you're a starter, or always low on the needed resource during an event you'll see no differences, because it's always hard for you to get it!
    If you're always close to maxed on it, your droprate is always high, but after using a lot of it during an event your droprate is much lower then usually. So you think that S8 changed the droprate, but it was you by changing your number of it in your inventory!
    This is why we don't have problems with the droprates during an event if we're not interested in it! I have enough mithril, but I didn't used it for the Armored Direwolf, so it dropped like it did before, during this hunt.

So if you want a better droprate for your mithril again, I'm afraid you have to get more of it first...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-09-17 at 06:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    So I had a pretty successful hunt...

I managed to get my Armoured Direwolf just in time!
    I also had some expansion permits drop from my Flyers so I expanded and made the perfect spot for him guarding my Keep and Treasure.
    (Feel free to drop by and see )

I have 1 Gold Token now... Hopefully next hunt won't have something needing heaps of Gold Tokens.

I also managed to get 2 Direwolves!
    Did come at a 108gem price tho ... Was 12 Tokens short with 15mins to go.
    I thought with their rare drops of expansion permits it was worth the spend.
    (And the point of saving up gems is to spend them sometimes I guess haha. There's still 245 in the kitty. )

I have 46 Direwolf Milk so will be able to craft a pup soon.

So excited for more main story with more mermaids and the sea witch tomorrow!!
    I'm still only at LVL9 on my Coral Castle so I'll be a few days behind til I catch up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    Are you sure that the token dropped from the fountain? It's not guaranteed.
    Yes, I saw it drop....

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone getting direwoolf milk?
    I'm collecting twice a day and nada

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Is anyone getting direwoolf milk?
    I'm collecting twice a day and nada
    yes they are steadily appearing. You might just be in a dry spell. Check you inventory in case you don't see them drop.

Executive Chef
    My armored dire wolf only seems to drop 20 energies !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My armored dire wolf only seems to drop 20 energies !
    I got only 20 energies for my second collection...