Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It is good news. I worded it incorrectly, I meant to say, I hope the ability to craft it doesn?t disappear between hunts.
    The ability to craft the MRC animals doesn't ever disappear in between hunts. You can always craft them if you are able to get up the tokens that you need in between hunts with the unicorns or beastbane.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It is good news. I worded it incorrectly, I meant to say, I hope the ability to craft it doesn’t disappear between hunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The ability to craft the MRC animals doesn't ever disappear in between hunts. You can always craft them if you are able to get up the tokens that you need in between hunts with the unicorns or beastbane.
    I confirm this.. usually I crafted after hunting events what I was not able to do during the event. the choices always remained in the MRC till the next hunt it was refreshed with new offers, including what was not yet crafted if you didn't reach max#. so if u're lucky to find the missing materials.. it's possible.
    at least I should say.. in the past it was always possible. hoping too this choice remains as before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    just copied this from the Hub and made a summary where to find Mirthril. if anyone needs new places to find some?

Mithril
    Crafted: magic forge 2days, 50 silver
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored Flyger
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-about-mithril
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    (the Mithril info is already on page 1. )

Update on drops - will make them look pretty tomorrow

Armored DW: Direwolf Milk, Energy (various amounts of energy can drop from this animal, up to 60 energy.)
    Direwolf: Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Wisp Lanterns, Expansion Permit, Direwolf Milk,
    Direwolf Pup: Bacon, Roasted Chicken, Prime Cut, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    (the Mithril info is already on page 1. )
    thanks SW.. missed that. it's so difficult finding them
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    That?s great to know, thanks, I?ve always crafted everything I?ve wanted and then put the MRC away waiting until the next hunt.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I've just had a token drop, so seems okay to me. That got me to 85 tokens.

But the hard part is making myself part with 85 gold tokens for the armoured dire wolf - might get another unicorn instead
    I agree, 85 tokens is a lot. I can get 2 unicorns and 2 armored alis for that amount. Even if they each only drop 4 energy each day that 16/day and 80 for the 5-days that is the wolf timer. And the unicorns can drop the non-gold tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I agree, 85 tokens is a lot. I can get 2 unicorns and 2 armored alis for that amount. Even if they each only drop 4 energy each day that 16/day and 80 for the 5-days that is the wolf timer. And the unicorns can drop the non-gold tokens
    Definitely get the unicorns for the (infrequent) token drops. I just maxed them out this Monster hunt. Now working on my 3rd armored alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    drat. I forgot about Lorelei?s fountain.
    Same here. Never again: I?ve now grouped all the decorations relevant to the monster hunt in one area of my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    My strategy was way off for this hunt. I fear I will just barely fall short of tokens needed for 2nd Direwolf and short on getting enough gold tokens.
    I probably should not have invested so much time to getting my first Direwolf, because now I feel like I have to use the tokens being dropped during the daily goals. I didn't want them to be wasted but I wanted the energy crates.
    At least I will end up with a fair number of gold tokens, but not an Armoured Direwolf.
    Anyway 85 gold tokens is a lot to give up!!!! It would be hard to part with so many, especially this close to the end of the hunt. Maybe next hunt I'll strategize a little better.