Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In order to satisfy our curiosity, I sped up my Armored Direwolf and it dropped 80 energy. Looks like the S8 gods were looking out for me because my game immediately froze then reset, when it rebooted it was uncollected. Whew. Curiosity satisfied and I was able to keep my heap of gems, talk about lucky.
    Thank you for your noble gesture. I am happy to hear your kind deed was rewarded

Farm Supplier
    Would you recommend to buy the beastbane or wait for black Friday sales?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Yay for the monster hunt,

My gold token counter isn?t working correctly, though... I checked the MRC, and had 19 tokens. Then I collected one from Loreleis fountain, and did a gold hunter trade in the trading wagon, and now I am up to 20.

:-(
    drat. I forgot about Lorelei?s fountain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll wait for a few more posts and if no one posts they have one drop since maintenance, I'll flag it with S8. They aren't a guaranteed drop though. I've only had a chance to collect once, so I can't confirm either...
    I had a token drop from my fountain this morning.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I?m hoping that since it is nearly impossible to collect the 75 mithril (51 for those of us that were full at the beginning of the hunt) required for a second armoured direwolf in six days, that the option to craft it will remain in the MRC after the hunt.
    Good news! The "ability to summon does not expire". At least not according to the goals listed on page one. Like the armored flyger, they will remain available until we reach the max of 4. Truly a very long term goal. (The baby direwolves will also remain in Ivy's nursery which is a very good thing since the milk is extremely rare!)

Ps. SW, I gold a gold token from the fountain this morning. The first in several days. But my tame direwolf is still not dropping milk. 30 coins and 1 xp only. Will the milk drops not start until after the hunt? Or is it just another random rare drop?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Glad to read the Fountain is ok, so I won't take any action on that. For those still wondering, getting gold tokens is rare, definitely not an every collection drop. I think I've had only 2 so far this hunt.

I've had a couple of milk from the Direwolf, so it does drop, but it's drop ratio might be different to Flyger milk drops which are quite abundant. On with the Hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    I have two kingdoms. I have gotten more than a dozen gold coins in my “lucky” kingdom sines this hunt started but only a few in the other one. Usually it is more even between the two, though. For the milk, I got it from every collection except for one time in my “lucky” kingdom but none so far in the other.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm experiencing a real case of "you don't know what you got 'til it's gone' in my kingdom. Thing is, I was maxed out on mithril for ages and never thought about it as I didn't need it for anything. Now that I've used up most of it to craft a direwolf I can't seem to get it to drop from any of the places it's meant to. Well played mithril, I now appreciate you and will never take you for granted again.

Fashion Designer
    My fountain has been stingy this hunt, it requires patience. My daily goals did not include the fire boar today. Weird!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I’m hoping that since it is nearly impossible to collect the 75 mithril (51 for those of us that were full at the beginning of the hunt) required for a second armoured direwolf in six days, that the option to craft it will remain in the MRC after the hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Good news! The "ability to summon does not expire". At least not according to the goals listed on page one. Like the armored flyger, they will remain available until we reach the max of 4. Truly a very long term goal. (The baby direwolves will also remain in Ivy's nursery which is a very good thing since the milk is extremely rare)
    It is good news. I worded it incorrectly, I meant to say, I hope the ability to craft it doesn’t disappear between hunts.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫