Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I thought they only drop max 40 energy. Hope someone from s8 can give us a clear info on the maximum energy drop of each type of alicorn especially skeleton Ali, rainbow and purple Ali. I got 100 energy drop from all other type of Ali's before but never from these 3 types
    Purple, Rainbow, Skelecorn, Aquamarine, Pink, armored allies- they are all the same. Normally you get like 4- 8 energy, per collection every day - but they may drop you even 100 rarely.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-05-17 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Removed swearing and off topic text

Rhino Keeper
    Something positive needs to be said as well: after thinking long I finally bought the 15 minute unlimited energy pack and not 1 glitch so very happy, but boy do the minutes go by quickly I didn't do as much as thought I would, but it was nice for a change to collect anything without thinking.

Edit: I must say though that I hardly have glitches, I also restarted game before buying the pack.(I play on an ipad mini 2)
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 11-05-17 at 01:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Something positive needs to be said as well: after thinking long I finally bought the 15 minute unlimited energy pack and not 1 glitch so very happy, but boy do the minutes go by quickly I didn't do as much as though I would, but it was nice for a change to collect anything without thinking.
    This is good to read! I bought it ones, but I wasn't able to do much with it. So I told myself: never buy it again. I got a few crashings and my game was so slow... and quick again after it!
    I prefer a box with a fixed number of energy to know for sure what I get if I buy it, but I really can use more energy this hunt... decisions....
    Edit: And reading post below, I'm back on my old point... 😕
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-05-17 at 09:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I need some help I couldn't resist temptation and purchased the 2 unlimited pack after the first one went so wrong this time it was much worse went offline 6 times I had to recluck stuff over and over again to gain nothing from it because when all said and done nothing gained except the 6 traps everything reset itself but my unlimited timer someone please tell me how to file a ticket with support
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if this is still current: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Support
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I need some help I couldn't resist temptation and purchased the 2 unlimited pack after the first one went so wrong this time it was much worse went offline 6 times I had to recluck stuff over and over again to gain nothing from it because when all said and done nothing gained except the 6 traps everything reset itself but my unlimited timer someone please tell me how to file a ticket with support
    Thank you
    If you go to the Castle Story forum and choose Bugs & Issues instead of discussions there is a stickied thread at the top that SW made that details the ways to place a ticket with S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You were right. When purple Allies first came to the game each one dropped 40 energy on EVERY collection. Then after short time period, S8 claimed it was a " mistake" - although it pissed everyone off they then made them regular daily allies. They have chance to drop more than 40 energy...but average is like 4-8.

Purple, Rainbow, Skelecorn, Aquamarine, Pink, armored allies- they are all the same. Normally you get like 4- 8 energy, per collection every day - but they may drop you even 100 rarely.
    For p-Ali, there is a response from s8 after the changes:

The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

And for skelecorns, I have 15 for over a year and never got 100 from them. I think it means something
    I got a lot of 100 from my other ali this year but never this type. I have similar thoughts about rainbow Ali too so I am keeping my eyes on them too lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Don't know if this is still current: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Support
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you go to the Castle Story forum and choose Bugs & Issues instead of discussions there is a stickied thread at the top that SW made that details the ways to place a ticket with S8.
    Thank you
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-05-17 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    For p-Ali, there is a response from s8 after the changes:

The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

And for skelecorns, I have 15 for over a year and never got 100 from them. I think it means something
    I got a lot of 100 from my other ali this year but never this type. I have similar thoughts about rainbow Ali too so I am keeping my eyes on them too lol
    ooppps! I guess someone forgot to put a *limit* and had to be corrected
    but I never understood why *only 1* for players yet to craft.. all other MRC energy-giving creatures are *max4* so why not Glimmer Alis too? maybe one day this will change.

let's hope well with our new Armored Direwolf.. anyone knows if daily/weekly/how many/random or fixed energy drops? it's difficult but seems a worthwhile long term goal to look forward to.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    let's hope well with our new Armored Direwolf.. anyone knows if daily/weekly/how many/random or fixed energy drops? it's difficult but seems a worthwhile long term goal to look forward to.
    I have crafted the Armored Direwolf. It has a 5 day timer. I will post when I collect from it.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>