Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone has the pups, what is the collection time? What in the info card saying and is there a pic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000204.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	39587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000205.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	39588

It has a 3 hour timer and costs 12 gems to speed up.

As a side note, it is so much smaller than the actual Direwolves that it looks ridiculous next to them.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m gonna get as many dire wolves as I can I really need expansion permits xD

Rhino Keeper
    My first Dire Wolf is crafting <3

But the Armored Wolf will take me ages. I have two armored Alicorns so I am down to 6 Gold Coins. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    This morning I had 115 Gems in my realm, and right now I only have 98 !
    Where are my Gems gone ? I really don't remember that I lost/spent 17. :-(((
    Is there any way to see the history of my realm ?

Farm Supplier
    Hi I just managed to gather enough token for a MRC, but the crafting time takes 16hours to make, should I go ahead now to craft ? Or wait till the event end ? What is your opinion?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Hi I just managed to gather enough token for a MRC, but the crafting time takes 16hours to make, should I go ahead now to craft ? Or wait till the event end ? What is your opinion?
    I crafted mine during the last hunt and was able to craft an ali too! Plan it during the night and the other hours work mostly on the Dire wolf (if your not close to the 240 ofcourse). This way you will not get maxed on tokens. 😉
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-04-17 at 04:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    i think it would be a really cool idea if the direwolf had a guaranteed drop of one expansion permit every 5 days on collection timer kind of like the weekly alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i think it would be a really cool idea if the direwolf had a guaranteed drop of one expansion permit every 5 days on collection timer kind of like the weekly alicorn
    The Direwolf has a 6hour timer, and I don't think it will be different from the white flyger, so 1% chance of getting an expansion permit. I don't know if the Armored Direwolf drops them too, but if... I really like your idea! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    How do you know it has a chance to drop expansion permits reading this page of forum is the 1st I have heard that...I thought they just dropped basic stuff and the armored one dropped energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    The Direwolf has a 6hour timer, and I don't think it will be different from the white flyger, so 1% chance of getting an expansion permit. I don't know if the Armored Direwolf drops them too, but if... I really like your idea! ��
    I did get an expansion permit from the armored flyger, but only one. white flygers more times.. even if not often. let's keep hopes high that direwolves are special in their drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74