Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Shot myslef in the foot in this one Earlier on I went to see how much an Armored Direwood cost as well as if there was anything else new. I had 20 gold tokens so it would be a climb for me but I at least had a nice chunk. Keyword being hard. I stupidly clicked to make a second armored flyger which I did not need now and went from 20 to 5, slowly climbing back up. Would I had make 86?,who knows.11 a day would have been close but I probably would have made it between two unicorns and beast bane during off season to get first. Well lots of work this week and curious to see how close to the 80 I make.

On a plus side, still sick but Home from hospital and continuing out patient. Probably starting during this event with free time and other free time I am going to store my whole board minus animals and start to redecorate. I suppose too many shoes on nexflix Showing me old time castles and I have so much I have never changed out, my goal is to look as little cartoony as possible and like a well polished 16th or 17th century castle
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I also thought about The fountain first, but during another hunt, it was also stated that the return was bad. SW says around 1 in 5 on the fountain thread. So going for MRC first.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve got 2 Dire Wolfs now and so far I?ve gotten Earth Wisps, Fur, and Creep Tooth just to let everyone know, it?s pretty much all about energy and how many pigs and chickens you have. So far I?ve spent about 900 energy on getting the Wolves. Pigs have a better spawn rate than chickens for sure, but I tend to mix them up like: pig, chicken, pig chicken Chicken Chicken pig =]

I've noticed that I seem to get more wolf token when I use my chickens to summon them. I'm getting 5 tokens drop most times. Anyone else noticed this too ?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so torn! I don't know which I want now.. This is my third monster hunt that I've been working towards getting the cooking camp... But I have enough for the armored dire wolf right now... Ahhhh what should I do?!?! I do love have having energy sources.. But it would be really nice to have another place to cook things for events. Suggestions?! Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I'm so torn! I don't know which I want now.. This is my third monster hunt that I've been working towards getting the cooking camp... But I have enough for the armored dire wolf right now... Ahhhh what should I do?!?! I do love have having energy sources.. But it would be really nice to have another place to cook things for events. Suggestions?! Help!
    cooking camp won't help in events. Usually the option only appear in kitchen. Do you have the ali in research center? If not, craft them first. Then it is up to you to choose
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    cooking camp won't help in events. Usually the option only appear in kitchen. Do you have the ali in research center? If not, craft them first. Then it is up to you to choose
    I have everything of worth in the MRC ... All Ali's, all unicorns. I just find when there's an event and it's something that needs the kitchen. It would be nice to have somewhere else I can make things like flour or chocolate ( things I can use for adventures)

I'm leaning towards the armored dire wolf because .. Energy!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    what level are you in the game and what main story are you up to (pick the latest one from your book). It will give me a better idea of where you are. Plus, how many expansion plots do you have left?

* given we just posted at the same time - based on your new post, direwolf for sure. It's hard isn't it when you have to make choices!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    what level are you in the game and what main story are you up to (pick the latest one from your book). It will give me a better idea of where you are. Plus, how many expansion plots do you have left?

* given we just posted at the same time - based on your new post, direwolf for sure. It's hard isn't it when you have to make choices!
    I'm level 50... Done everything in the story line other than the last chapter ( which is almost done) on the mermaids and have 13 expansion plots left. LOL... I know I'll go for the amores dire wolf... I'm just SOOOOO close to that cooking camp!!

Executive Chef
    easy way to decide is to look at how much secondary energy supply you have.. always thinking event wise.
    ..have enough?
    ..could I do with more so events move ahead eaiser?
    ..am I able to complete events with energy supplies I have?
    ..always nearly finished goals but too late?

the cooking camp is handy, but the fact is energy is more important. you do need extra energy also to keep the cooking camp funtioning during events. as it is now you can craft in 2 kitchens. the 3rd just does basic work as event requirements are never offered in there so it becomes a luxury, many times staying on hold as not a necessity as you need the energy elsewhere.

base your choice on priority to energy.. as that is the magic power on completing all events in the necessary time given.
    events take an enormous use of energy and a well equipped kingdom to face 'battles' needs good energy supplies to guarantee the outcome.. not extra meals or ingredients to make them.
    the more energy you can supply.. the stronger your kingdom becomes and the further you can reach.
    good luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74