Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Oh, I don't have the ability yet in my forge (level 41) to craft Mithril. Do you happen to know what quest/task makes this available? (tried searching but only get results telling me to go forge mithril, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    I spent ages about 6 months ago trying to find this info too. It?s not obvious in all the places I looked.
    So it?s one of the tablets of Tabernum. You just have to keep collecting from it until one day it pops out. After I worked out what I needed to do to be able to craft mithril I collected from the tablet as a priority - it took two weeks for it to finally appear.
    You're right - it's not level specific, but mithril can be crafted after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum. You can check if you have shard 4 (or any of the shards) in your inventory - they may be back a loooooonnnnngggg way!

Mithril is introduced in the goals about Thurston - this then allows it to drop from items. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1356226

You can also get the mithril dragon (maybe it's one of the items that will be on sale on Black Friday)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Folks, I just crafted the armored direwolf. It does have a 5-day timer on it. He’s a big guy. I had been saving my resources and decided to just use my gold tokens as I was not enthusiastic about either the cooking camp or cabbage hut. Hope it proves to be a good decision.
    Tried to upload a photo, but was not successful. Good Luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I thought so and I saw it in game too but I can not find the info now. It might truly mean 60 max. Fingers crossed. Hope it's 60 sure thing
    60 max, 20 min.....

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,
    do you have some useful strategy to get gold tokens? I?m trying to slay glimmergolems the whole day and one blue dire boar but I don?t know if it is the best effective way of getting enough silver tokens to craft gold tokens? Last time I finally build the Research center, but I had no gold tokens left to do the crafts.

Direwolf 2*1; collectime 6h / 24gems
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0107[1].jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	39509
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0108[1].jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	39510
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So I'm still quite a ways from my MRC, but what happened to all the fangbeasts that were littering my kingdom for the last few weeks? Haven't gotten even one today.
    They go on a holiday once the hunt starts. I?ve seen exactly one fangbeast, while in the Halloween event... I couldnt get rid of them. Apart from that, finally we have a go on the wolf and it does seem very doable.

I think all the fangbeasts must have migrated to my kingdom! I've gone through around 20 of them today....it's driving me mad when they appear instead of direwolves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think all the fangbeasts must have migrated to my kingdom! I've gone through around 20 of them today....it's driving me mad when they appear instead of direwolves.
    Can you send me some? I need sword token because my staff token are max out.

Gladly! I wonder if i can get to Ivy conjure up some stinky potion I could use to send them your way! lol

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting trolls from lair of beasts..is that all it spawns? I thought it was gonna spawn beasts that drop tokens during monster hunts?

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast