Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Aargh I have only managed to get to 83 gold tokens. So near yet so far ������ Howver I do have the beastbane display so hopefully will get these final 2 tokens soon. ������

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Reminder that you have about 3 hours to get your last dire wolf into the oven. Craft expires in 7 hours, and historically, we haven't come out well trying to get crafts after the expiration time, even if you started it before the deadline.
    I think it happened just once few hunts ago. I hope it got fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Just over an hour to go & I wanted to purchase the package & it won’t open! Anyone else having this problem? Makes a change S8 not letting me spend my money lol

Do we know for sure if the dire wolf has to be finished before the timer expires? I have one in the oven now and may have to speed it up!

Farm Supplier
    My timer showed 31 minutes to the end of the event, I had enough to tokens for another dire wolf, and it all of a sudden ended without my being able to craft the beast. What gives? Did anyone else experience this?

Executive Chef
    Ahh...I had pretty good hunt! 4 black dire wolves. And even managed to get like 40 gold coins! My fountain was VERY generous this time around - I guess it was making up for my last 3 hunts, where it basically cave me zero to 1 token.

Fashion Designer
    I thought we could still craft babies and armored after event? Dire wolf is not dropping milk?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I thought we could still craft babies and armored after event? Dire wolf is not dropping milk?
    We can still craft babies and amored ones. Dire wolves don't drop milk with every collection - it is actually rather rare drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else have problems with purchases during the last hours/minutes of the hunt? Had to stop to put in a ticket after restarts wouldn't help. My wifi is FINE, yet during this hunt and since "maintenance", I get the check your connection message during purchases. I got a sale and was low on energy so decided to buy to help finish up collections before time ran out. Bought the 530 energy. Got the confirmation pages and email confirmation then the connection thing pops up and doesn't budge so I restarted. Game reloads but low and behold no 530 gems added. Restarted several times but nothing. Double checked to see if money had been deducted. Yes it was. Had about a half an hour left for hunt and needed energy so bought the 250 pack and it did go through. Still waiting on my 530 gems from the first purchase. Didn't get to make either pup. Got two Direwolves but the milk drops were stingy. I was 4 short.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Anyone else have problems with purchases during the last hours/minutes of the hunt? Had to stop to put in a ticket after restarts wouldn't help. My wifi is FINE, yet during this hunt and since "maintenance", I get the check your connection message during purchases. I got a sale and was low on energy so decided to buy to help finish up collections before time ran out. Bought the 530 energy. Got the confirmation pages and email confirmation then the connection thing pops up and doesn't budge so I restarted. Game reloads but low and behold no 530 gems added. Restarted several times but nothing. Double checked to see if money had been deducted. Yes it was. Had about a half an hour left for hunt and needed energy so bought the 250 pack and it did go through. Still waiting on my 530 gems from the first purchase. Didn't get to make either pup. Got two Direwolves but the milk drops were stingy. I was 4 short.
    Hopefully you get your gems back. After all this event I got some conclusion. Every last hour of event, its always hard to get into games. Even if I play, it restart a few time. Maybe because many people online at the same time and S8 server got a bit overload.