Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. The problem is that if I collect from all the basics(mines, workshops,kitchens,flyger etc) I do not have much energy left for fights with monsters, I also do not have a lot of extra energy resources, I just finally bought my first wizard school yesterday and I have 1 daily alicorn. Last monster hunt I was able to get 9 gold troll tokens is that average or do others get way more. I now have 22 and still a long way from the 70 for mrc or cabbage hut. I also have still the locket open as a side goal and princess lorelei fountain which I can do with the 22 I have but should I?
    you might want to consider buying The unlimited energy that is being offered for $4.99. Just be sure you plan your strategy beforehand and have your horses away from the trade center. You probably could fight several golems , and do trades when tokens are maxed. If you wait for daily quest to show up you will be able to tap your dead tree and fight your monster then. This would work for tokens but not sure if it would work for the werebeast. Maybe if you had some pigs ready to collect from it might help.
    Have a plan before you buy and wait for daily quest to show up in your goal book.
    Just an option.

I meant Direwolf. Why didn't they just use the Werewolf!!!?
    Last edited by riverly; 11-03-17 at 07:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    mithril.... my precioussssssssss

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    mithril.... my precioussssssssss
    Bahahahahhahahahaha!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. The problem is that if I collect from all the basics(mines, workshops,kitchens,flyger etc) I do not have much energy left for fights with monsters, I also do not have a lot of extra energy resources, I just finally bought my first wizard school yesterday and I have 1 daily alicorn. Last monster hunt I was able to get 9 gold troll tokens is that average or do others get way more. I now have 22 and still a long way from the 70 for mrc or cabbage hut. I also have still the locket open as a side goal and princess lorelei fountain which I can do with the 22 I have but should I?
    I am in similar situation as you. I'm lvl 41, have 2 wiz schools, 2 alicorns and no MRC. I'm focusing on getting that last one. I would get the fountain asap because it has a chance of gold tokens and you can use extra fish you collect from it for 10 energy trade in royal exchange. I'm only aiming at fighting 5 direwolfs per day for energy crate + tapping sir piggy as soon as his ready cause I like his drops and he spawns a direwolf often. With this strategy I'm currently at 33 tokens, enough to craft one direwolf by the end of the hunt.
    I'm prioritising getting gold tokens over direwolf ones because I think getting energy sources at this stage in the game is far more important. Especially if you already have a flyger or 2.
    Good luck with whatever you decide!

Fashion Designer
    Yay for the monster hunt,

My gold token counter isn?t working correctly, though... I checked the MRC, and had 19 tokens. Then I collected one from Loreleis fountain, and did a gold hunter trade in the trading wagon, and now I am up to 20.

:-(

Fashion Designer
    Did another gold hunter trade, and am up to 21, so I guess it didn’t count the token from the fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I keep getting trolls from lair of beasts..is that all it spawns? I thought it was gonna spawn beasts that drop tokens during monster hunts?
    Same here! 3 trolls in a row now, whereas before I got dire boars and fangbeasts. So much for this item being helpful, and it doesn't display properly in my kingdom either. I get a giant yellow square or random pieces parts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Did another gold hunter trade, and am up to 21, so I guess it didn’t count the token from the fountain.
    Are you sure that the token dropped from the fountain? It's not guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to decide if I should craft glimmer alicorn, unicorn, spend all my tokens on the kitchen or get another cabbage hut. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I keep getting trolls from lair of beasts..is that all it spawns? I thought it was gonna spawn beasts that drop tokens during monster hunts?
    I got a dire boar