Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    White and armored ones only. I know this is missing info from the inventory guide, but it's on my list to update as soon as I can. I'm just so busy at the moment!
    That?s OK, thank you!

I chopped a pine tree for a storyline and it spawned both a skunk AND fangbeast! Handy trees to have in a hunt ��

Fashion Designer
    I hoped for more, but really happy with my new Armored Alicorn (2nd because I crafted 1st last hunt) and I'm crafting my first Unicorn now!!! 😃
    I can't play last 8 hours, so I guess this is it this hunt. Really hoping the Unicorn will help me to get a better start next time maybe with Golden Troll tokens, but I count on it to give me more Swordtokens from the start, my Shieldtokens and Staftokens will be maxed very soon, but everything is welcome...
    Edit: Oh and I forgot the Direwolf!
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-08-17 at 07:50 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Is the collection time for the armored dire wolf 4 hrs or 5 days? In post #6, it says 4 hrs... but I question that based on some of the recent posts. Thanks in advance for clarification!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Is the collection time for the armored dire wolf 4 hrs or 5 days? In post #6, it says 4 hrs... but I question that based on some of the recent posts. Thanks in advance for clarification!
    The 4 hours productiontime is the time to craft the Armored Direwolf, not the time to collect from it, that's 5 days. 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    So what did everyone get so far from the Armored Direwolf now that it's been 5 days... I got 80 energy and direwolf milk on first collection. That's a very nice top prize for a change.

Now I only have to collect another 140 more mithril and 160 troll tokens to make the last 2 ADs.
    congrats! don't forget to check the armored manticores.. they've been dropping alot of mirthril lately. not a guaranteed drop like the mirthril dragons but more frequent than usual. hoping the mirthril collection will go faster and they're easy to craft.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I just collected from my armoured direwolf, received 60 energy and milk.
    happy to know they drop milk also.. still have my baby craft to do.. and surely won't be able to do it before time-out. at least I can finish later.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    every 4hrs would be a dream! we'd all be screaming with happiness
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    every 4hrs would be a dream! we'd all be screaming with happiness
    So true
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Reminder that you have about 3 hours to get your last dire wolf into the oven. Craft expires in 7 hours, and historically, we haven't come out well trying to get crafts after the expiration time, even if you started it before the deadline.