Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Hi Moon! For my first animal, I am really torn between the unicorn and the armored alicorn; which one do you find best?does the unicorn also drop the tokens outside the monster hunt event?
    I added info for you in my post to you before..
    yes.. the unicorn does drop tokens outside monster hunt.. but.. gold is an extremely rare drop. It's excellent for the spellbound dew collection.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    post the animals you have to craft at the moment.. I'll give you my opinion. having crafted what was possible I don't see anymore what's available, except the new ones.

EDIT...
    no need.. found the list in SW's Hub of precious notes:

Glimmer Alicorn limit of 1
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 5 staff tokens, 15 rope
    Drops: energy, glimmerdust, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments
    Collection time: 22 hours

Armored Alicorn
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    Collection time: 22 hours

Unicorn
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 25 spellbound dew | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Spellbound Dew, Shield Token, Sword Token, Staff Token, Troll Token
    Collection time: 24 hours

My favorite is the Armored Alicorns.. not only for the drops but also their beauty. Energydrops are guaranteed daily from 4-10, rare 20/50/100.. and the cheapest gold token wise.

All Daily Alis have approximately the same type of energydrops.. so what would differ are the extras that come with the these.

Different are the Unicorns.. they help with the Spellbound Dew collection especially if you don't have the Spellbound Bloom or the Beastbane Statue, which drops tokens out of hunting seasons.. and is the only type on a 24hr collection instead of 22hr like all Alis.

Below is the link that takes you to the MRC crafts for major info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Hope that helps.. go to post#8 on the Hub page it's beautifully updated with pictures also.. so pass there too.

PS...
    As you noticed I did not comment the Glimmer Alicorn.. as it's limit was lowered for players to *only 1* after event. personally speaking.. I consider too limited and thus not even worthwhile it's collection as it doesn't drop anything we don't already have. I did craft it.. but it was the last one on my list.
    Thank you so much Moon! ☺️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Thank you, yes I just upgraded my wizard school to level 2 and now need to wait for all the books really. As lately the events come back to back it is really hard for me to do the normal storyline goals, I have still plenty open, I need to level up a lot of buildings but just do not have the building supplies so it costs a lot of time but like you said it takes time, I am a bit impatient in nature though lol.
    I play most events as I do not want to miss out on some prizes(I love the bread/grits giving building for example, as I was always struggling to make bread, not anymore) because I was to busy playing the storylines.

And I just love the monster hunts, I sort of put everything aside for a week now and than I will focuse on the storylines again.
    remember we can have more than 1 Library to help with the book collection.. and also there is an Adventure from the Castle that usually drops books.. Adventure Guide and the drops are in the Hub too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Games are back online ...

Executive Chef
    Holy cow! My daily Ali's were in a super generous mood this morning and I started off the day with 437 energy! I am pretty sure that is my highest total ever from my daily Ali's. Woot! Armored dire wolf here I come!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Games are back online ...
    My game is not back :-(((

How can I make it back ?

Edit : it works now ;-))))
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 11-05-17 at 05:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I haven?t worked on fangbeast for a few hunts now but, when they showed up so many times during last quest, I left my farmhouses out for this hunt. Well, after tapping 42 houses and not getting a single fangbeast, I put them all away. The reward is far below the worth of the wasted energy anyway!!!
    I don't know why I even bother trying to complete the novice challenge and beat 5 fang beasts since I always have more than enough staff tokens....probably just to satisfy a sense of completion for my OCD brain.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I thought I'd treat myself and buy the unlimited energy bundle and I feel so stupid for doing it. During the 15 minutes the game cut off twice saying the internet went out (which of course it didn't) and I had to force close the game. As if that wasn't bad enough, then the game decides to glitch and undo all my work three separate times forcing me to waste what time I had left re-tapping!

Usually I can clear my board and **** a minimum of 8 Glimmer Golems but this time I was only able to slay 2 after all the set backs. I had to have lost at least four solid minutes if not more. When will I ever learn???
    Did you try putting in a ticket? That sounds like something S8 would fix by giving you a new bundle or a refund.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    PS...
    As you noticed I did not comment the Glimmer Alicorn.. as it's limit was lowered for players to *only 1* after event. personally speaking.. I consider too limited and thus not even worthwhile it's collection as it doesn't drop anything we don't already have. I did craft it.. but it was the last one on my list.
    I don't get why the glimmer ali is "all that" either..... it is always the most expensive gem-wise when it shows up in the market and there is a limit of crafting just one in the MRC, like it is the most special ali, but really other than being purple I don't see what's so great about it.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I don't know why I even bother trying to complete the novice challenge and beat 5 fang beasts since I always have more than enough staff tokens....probably just to satisfy a sense of completion for my OCD brain.
    Same here! What's worse I often end up with 4/5 and don't manage to complete it :/