Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I always buy them too and mine did the same thing I was so upset I normally buy 2 times but now really wondering if with all the resetting is it really worth it
    My thoughts exactly! In all honesty I just buy them because I really enjoy it, not because I need to seeing as I was fortunate enough to get Alis from the birthday event. I think I'll play it safe and keep away til the next hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    240 turned out to be not the scariness I expected. My perfect wolf is being picked out by the trader troll now, little while longer and i'll have him <3

Now debating do I want a second (yeah I kinda do) or do I want to work on coins to build the fountain (also yeah).
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

There is definitely nothing more enraging that getting all set for your unlimited energy and having the collection thrill and excitement cut short by a power cut, wifi disruption or running out of battery (silly me). However, I really really do like those unlimited energies when they are very good value (?5.49 in Eurozone for this one) and especially when they are at the beginning of an event ( I did not get the unlimited energy for previous event as it was three times the price of this one and it was offered very late in the event). I do find that the unlimited energy provided at the beginning of an event gives me that little bit of extra help to continue and finish an event and collect from my regular buildings and stuff that I would not normaly collect from during an event to save my energy for what is only needed for that event. It also allows me not to run out of ressources all the time and with the unlimited energy used at the beginning at the event, I usually finish the goals a few days before the end, giving my the opportunity to take it slow for a few days and restock for the next event or current goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    240 turned out to be not the scariness I expected. My perfect wolf is being picked out by the trader troll now, little while longer and i'll have him <3

Now debating do I want a second (yeah I kinda do) or do I want to work on coins to build the fountain (also yeah).
    Why choose? I have total faith that you can (and should) do both, that's just my view though. I tend to treat monster hunts as free-for-alls and do nothing but hunt and slay for the duration to get as many gold and animal tokens as I possibly can. The rest of the time I'm relegated to getting a few per week so I say when we have the chance, make it count.

My only worry is the rate at which S8 keeps raising the token amount for the animals. Last time 200 now 240, pretty soon we'll need 400 just to craft one.

Rhino Keeper
    You should contact s8. I'm scared to get the unlimited energy for fear its gonna crash but if I were to do it again I would restart my tablet and do it as soon as I can..it seems my game crashes after awhile of me playing.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-04-17 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Removed Support communication which is not allowed.

Executive Chef
    Max 40 energy is enough to defeat a golem. I was surprised to see that.
    It will be interesting to know if anyone will be able to craft more than one armoured Direwolf. That amount of mithril needed is crazy.
    I keep remembering that when I first had my armoured Ali's mithril was almost a given drop everytime, (I'm pretty sure I'm remembering that correctly) but now it's kind of a rare drop. So max 4 armoured Direwolf will be a long term goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Question....what is the highest amount of gold troll tokens people have made during a monster hunt?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    Question....what is the highest amount of gold troll tokens people have made during a monster hunt?
    I average around 30 IF I don't go for the second beast. This is my 4th hunt and I've managed (barely lol) to get 2 nagas, 1 orange flyger, 2 white flygers, the fountain, and for this hunt.. 1 wolf and the MRC. Totally hoping for a second wolf and a uni or Ali though I'm sure it might be a false hope!

Farm Supplier
    I just got a regular troll from the lair of beasts and it's not dropping any tokens :/

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    I just got a regular troll from the lair of beasts and it's not dropping any tokens :/
    No, trolls aren't a monster hunt beast - it's always been this way. Post 1 of the hub monster hunt thread has a list of other beasts not included.