Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    I am in similar situation as you. I'm lvl 41, have 2 wiz schools, 2 alicorns and no MRC. I'm focusing on getting that last one. I would get the fountain asap because it has a chance of gold tokens and you can use extra fish you collect from it for 10 energy trade in royal exchange. I'm only aiming at fighting 5 direwolfs per day for energy crate + tapping sir piggy as soon as his ready cause I like his drops and he spawns a direwolf often. With this strategy I'm currently at 33 tokens, enough to craft one direwolf by the end of the hunt.
    I'm prioritising getting gold tokens over direwolf ones because I think getting energy sources at this stage in the game is far more important. Especially if you already have a flyger or 2.
    Good luck with whatever you decide!
    I first wanted to get the princess lorelei fountain as well untill I read the return is bad, some do not evem get 1 troll token per monster hunt which means 20 monster hunts to get back the 20 you invest, or do I not see it right?
    So my plan was to first get the mrc or cabbage hut, any insights all welcome.

I do not have problems spawning direwolfs but I do have problems spawning fangbeasts, not 1 since the monster hunt started, plenty before though. Why giving daily goals which are impossible to complete(Same with the other 2 monster hunts I have played so far)I have 40 direwolf coins. I get plenty of direboars as well(almost everything I tap, wells garden, mines etc)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Trying to decide if I should craft glimmer alicorn, unicorn, spend all my tokens on the kitchen or get another cabbage hut. Any suggestions?
    I'd choose unicorn or cabbage hut. Unicorn drops energy plus the spellbound dew and occasionally tokens all the time
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

What animals/items drop expansion permits? I think I just saw someone say recently that the armoured flyger did? And it's saying at the beginning of this thread that the direwolf will. I think those are the ones I want to go after now. Does anyone know of any others?

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I'd choose unicorn or cabbage hut. Unicorn drops energy plus the spellbound dew and occasionally tokens all the time
    Yes i would suggest the unicorn or cabbage hut also. Unicorn for the reasons given above and the cabbage hut because you can get Alicorns (energy givers) as well as some other useful items also. I love the unicorns....very useful. I have 4 of them.

Just got mithril collecting from my fey courthouse☺️ Never dropped mirthil before! Thought I would let you know for those looking to craft the armored wolf. As for me, I am still 35 gold tokens away from getting the mystic research center, so the armored wolf will be a looooong process!

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I first wanted to get the princess lorelei fountain as well untill I read the return is bad, some do not evem get 1 troll token per monster hunt which means 20 monster hunts to get back the 20 you invest, or do I not see it right?
    So my plan was to first get the mrc or cabbage hut, any insights all welcome.

I do not have problems spawning direwolfs but I do have problems spawning fangbeasts, not 1 since the monster hunt started, plenty before though. Why giving daily goals which are impossible to complete(Same with the other 2 monster hunts I have played so far)I have 40 direwolf coins. I get plenty of direboars as well(almost everything I tap, wells garden, mines etc)
    It probably varies from a player to another but, for this monster hunt, my princess Lorelei fountain dropped a gold troll token on every collection, so quite useful :-)

Nightclub Owner
    If someone has the pups, what is the collection time? What in the info card saying and is there a pic
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    It probably varies from a player to another but, for this monster hunt, my princess Lorelei fountain dropped a gold troll token on every collection, so quite useful :-)
    Do you need building supplies or other things before the fountain is set up, or can it be used straight away?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Do you need building supplies or other things before the fountain is set up, or can it be used straight away?
    If you check out SW's amazing first post you'll find a link that will take you to all the information on the fountain including building materials and whatnot.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Every collection?! Wow, that's lucky! I haven't had one yet in this hunt and I collected 4 or 5 times.