Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In order to satisfy our curiosity, I sped up my Armored Direwolf and it dropped 80 energy. Looks like the S8 gods were looking out for me because my game immediately froze then reset, when it rebooted it was uncollected. Whew. Curiosity satisfied and I was able to keep my heap of gems, talk about lucky.

Omg!! That's amazing!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Oh, I don't have the ability yet in my forge (level 41) to craft Mithril. Do you happen to know what quest/task makes this available? (tried searching but only get results telling me to go forge mithril, lol)
    I hope this helps with adding mithril to inventory. I placed Ostara the Satyr and Aanpe the Satyre in my kingdom and received mithril quite regularly. I think every 8 hrs. you have the opportunity. Good Luck🤗
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

In order to satisfy our curiosity, I sped up my Armored Direwolf and it dropped 80 energy. Looks like the S8 gods were looking out for me because my game immediately froze then reset, when it rebooted it was uncollected. Whew. Curiosity satisfied and I was able to keep my heap of gems, talk about lucky.
    Thanks for the info! I'm really glad you got to keep your gems after your curiosity was satisfied

I do hope this is true. CS resets wayyyyy too much these days, sometimes it's as though it is done in order to take back the good item/resource they gave you.. lol

Rhino Keeper
    So I got my 240 Wolf Tokens and I was crafting the Dire Wolf and I actually sped it up and placed it to see what the footprint was. It’s 2X1! Then my game reset and I got my 16 gems back. Awesome! I wish they would do the same thing with the Shadow Lynx. Now I’m going to wait the whole 4 hours. Just thought I’d let everyone know. Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope the drops are not the same as all the other canine like creatures.

Executive Chef
    Phew, saved by the reset great info! Does it mean actually min 60 energy drop?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    So I got my 240 Wolf Tokens and I was crafting the Dire Wolf and I actually sped it up and placed it to see what the footprint was. It’s 2X1! Then my game reset and I got my 16 gems back. Awesome! I wish they would do the same thing with the Shadow Lynx. Now I’m going to wait the whole 4 hours. Just thought I’d let everyone know. Cheers!
    Now there is a great reason that s8 should not fix the reset problem
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm still quite a ways from my MRC, but what happened to all the fangbeasts that were littering my kingdom for the last few weeks? Haven't gotten even one today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Oh, I don't have the ability yet in my forge (level 41) to craft Mithril. Do you happen to know what quest/task makes this available? (tried searching but only get results telling me to go forge mithril, lol)
    I spent ages about 6 months ago trying to find this info too. It?s not obvious in all the places I looked.
    So it?s one of the tablets of Tabernum. You just have to keep collecting from it until one day it pops out. After I worked out what I needed to do to be able to craft mithril I collected from the tablet as a priority - it took two weeks for it to finally appear.

Rhino Keeper
    But it will be great if direwolf drop normal token as well..

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast