Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Autumoth - 2017 Oct 31

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Impressive! Congrats. I?m only at 85 points (out of 335) although still slightly ahead of schedule. I just did one at a time and no gems were used (not worth it). My longest streak is 4 (for one time). It will be a long battle. Again, this thread is extremely quiet. I wonder if Destie is the only person completeing the battle this fast.
    I think I am...but there is still SO much time fore everyone to get it Good luck.Oh, Supermaay - I sent you a message
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 11-05-17 at 04:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I think I am...but there is still SO much time fore everyone to get it Good luck.Oh, Supermaay - I sent you a message
    My strategy must l've helped! Or did you speedbreed a lot?

I'm busy, but on my way with 165 points for now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    My strategy must l've helped! Or did you speedbreed a lot?

I'm busy, but on my way with 165 points for now
    Umm? Wrong topic? This animal is NOT breedable! This animal is grand prize for beating the Colosseum. It has nothing to do with the points...

Rhino Keeper
    Umm? Wrong topic? This animal is NOT breedable! This animal is grand prize for beating the Colosseum. It has nothing to do with the points...
    I ment gem skipping.
    All those terms, lol
    But.. did you?

Executive Chef
    I ment gem skipping.
    All those terms, lol
    But.. did you?
    No. I have not spent a single gem on the colosseum, even if it is hard to believe. I wouldn't do that so soon in the game anyway...there are like...25 + days left, so why would I waste so many gems on this- if I wanted this animal SO badly - it would be way smarter to get as far as I can - and then on the last day - ( considering how far I'm form last goal...decide if I want to go for gems or not.) So - no, didn't spend gems.

I did have advantage from my last colosseum though - as I can fight every 30 minutes with my bonuses.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 11-05-17 at 04:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No. I have not spent a single gem on the colosseum, even if it is hard to believe. I wouldn't do that so soon in the game anyway...there are like...25 + days left, so why would I waste so many gems on this- if I wanted this animal SO badly - it would be way smarter to get as far as I can - and then on the last day - ( considering how far I'm form last goal...decide if I want to go for gems or not.) So - no, didn't spend gems.

I did have advantage from my last colosseum though - as I can fight every 30 minutes with my bonuses.
    Must've been tough! I was lucky with the tidesdale, when I was sick, but I think it will take me till next weekend to get this one. I'm lucky for so far, but i'll skip everything for this month, if I dont wint the main events prize

Executive Chef
    Must've been tough! I was lucky with the tidesdale, when I was sick, but I think it will take me till next weekend to get this one. I'm lucky for so far, but i'll skip everything for this month, if I dont wint the main events prize
    I'm just really lucky! I'm curious to see if more people are lucky during this colosseum!
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 11-05-17 at 05:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just really lucky! I'm curious to see if more people are lucky during this colosseum!
    You must be extremely lucky. I just cannot get streaks beyond two now. Don?t get me wrong. I played quite well with tournaments. I never failed a tournament and rarely struggle with it. It?s almost impossible not to fail in a long streak. I found sometimes it?s the common animals I couldn?t beat. My best Ultra Rare fighters often cannot beat these common animals while I can beat the legendary ultra rares relatively easily.

Is anyone else finding that losing a fight in the regular battlegrounds causes the streak to go back to zero?? Grr.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Is anyone else finding that losing a fight in the regular battlegrounds causes the streak to go back to zero?? Grr.
    You should report it! Arena and regular battleground should not mix with Colosseum streak.

I think so many players have ended regular Battlegrounds so far back, that no one even noticed this bug.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast