Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Autumoth - 2017 Oct 31

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    All the battles effect the Colosseum - it?s been that way from the beginning. Wins contribute to your streak, and losses break it. Since it works both ways, I don?t see it as a problem. And with a tournament and/or the Battlegrounds to play, there is a wealth of opportunity to add to each streak.
    They shouldn't! They are NOT equal. Also...Colosseum ultimate hi is 12 gems, while it is 30 on the arena. So you would lose more than 2 as many gems to "keep the streak". Also...I have finished the colosseum - currently - if I don't touch it - my HUGE streak should stay and remain until the next battle starts there- all the bonuses intact and ready to go. But now - Although I have already won the Automath - if I lose even one battle on arena - I would lose all that! Those are separate buildings and players should NOT worry about losing their streak while they are doing normal tournament on arena or battlegrounds!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    All the battles effect the Colosseum - it?s been that way from the beginning. Wins contribute to your streak, and losses break it. Since it works both ways, I don?t see it as a problem. And with a tournament and/or the Battlegrounds to play, there is a wealth of opportunity to add to each streak.
    Unfortunately, if I win in the tournament, it does not add to my streak unless I have lost in the Colosseum. Then I have one. But lose in the tournament and most of the time I lose the streak. There is no consistency in my game. Wish they were totally separate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Unfortunately, if I win in the tournament, it does not add to my streak unless I have lost in the Colosseum. Then I have one. But lose in the tournament and most of the time I lose the streak. There is no consistency in my game. Wish they were totally separate.
    Huh. That hasn?t been my experience that I?ve noticed. All of my wins contribute to the Colosseum streak.

Executive Chef

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32394A86-8F3E-4EAC-829C-DD626F69B879.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	39800
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-10-17 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32394A86-8F3E-4EAC-829C-DD626F69B879.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	39800
    how are stones earned? I’ve stopped the colliseum because it was too difficult but I might try again if I can earn a bit of food...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Is anyone else finding that losing a fight in the regular battlegrounds causes the streak to go back to zero?? Grr.
    Yes it does, I battle the colosseum first then the regular tourney. One of the glitches they haven't corrected yet.

Fashion Designer
    I was going to thank s8 for letting android have colosseum but decided it's not worth playing. When doing a tourney and speed playing it cost 4 gems to speed up the hr but the colosseum wants 6 gems. Turns out to be another gem trap by s8. So not happy with the direction they keep taking this game. It's totally designed in their favor. I'll be out of room in a matter of weeks so there is only one thing i can do is to delete the game. Thanks s8, it was fun for awhile. This game has such great potential but the greed is greater than the desire to be a great game.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the colosseum in android but can't do anything....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345