Thread: Possible update?

Possible update?

Logged into the game this morning and a message popped up that each Thursday would bring new items. Hoping this means new catalogs. This has been my favorite S8 game but rarely open since February?s last update. Seems like Restaurant Story 2 has been getting all the Love with back-to-back cruises and rest of the games have been ignored. So happy to see this message, i?ll Certainly log in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    Logged into the game this morning and a message popped up that each Thursday would bring new items. Hoping this means new catalogs. This has been my favorite S8 game but rarely open since February?s last update. Seems like Restaurant Story 2 has been getting all the Love with back-to-back cruises and rest of the games have been ignored. So happy to see this message, i?ll Certainly log in tomorrow.
    Actually about 7 games that I know of have been getting goals and I actually deleted Fashion Story because it hasn’t been updated or had goals in so long but I’ll have to reinstall to see what this is all about
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    You?re not the first one that got that notification. Another player wrote about it on this forom few months months ago. Well as we all can see, nothing new for 9 months except 2 little sales for Easter & Halloween.
    We all wish for updates, sticking to the game with hopes and TeamLava doesn?t do nothing about it

Rhino Keeper
    I've just seen Santa's Mall and Sth else, I can't remember what, at the end of decor section.

Farm Supplier
    I didn’t get that message.

New Resident
    Sorry to tell you that the message you see has been popping up on and off again for about a year and the new styles were for the avatars not for boutique. Game and players are not important enough to them only the money you spend or spent.