Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Chrysantheram - 2017 Oct 31

Farm Supplier
    Finally! after a bi-gillion tries. Vinotaur + Cranbeary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Just got a 15 hour timer. I did a nature fire animal and a earth nature animal to try for the ram and the pineapple guy at the same time. So.....i either have a Magmacore or the chrysantheram. Hoping for the ram but I don't have a Magmacore so either way it's a win
    Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 

Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 😊
    I used little red and tree frog
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-06-17 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Unhappy Waiting and waiting

Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 

I used little red and tree frog
    Well done all Im still trying and getting the dredding fairy ferret over and over again....

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, at last a 15 hr timer. I wasn?t expecting it anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I am still trying for the Chrysantheram and I have been getting a TON of Fairy Ferrets
    liesl23

So glad for you. I still didn't get it yet. Let me know if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Thank you!! I did not think of that. It is in my storage.
    So glad you had it. I have not gotten it yet. Let me know if you breed it. GL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    If you live in NC, USA and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of Fairy Ferrets I have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.
    Lol omg sending all my Fairy Ferrets from Oz to join yours.

But seriously I have been breeding nature/fire constantly with no results. It stinks with Fairy Ferret droppings lol

Rhino Keeper
    If I see another Fairy Ferret I going to scream!!! So that noise you'll be hearing in just under three hours will be me screaming when the two currently in my nests hatch, and then again, three hours after that when the one in my breeding den hatches. This is so not fun anymore. I'll be glad when this quest expires. It will be much easier to ignore the quests if I haven't already started them. And ignoring the rest of the month is what I'll be doing, since I seem to have no hope of winning anything, despite the time and gems I've put in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    If I see another Fairy Ferret I going to scream!!! So that noise you'll be hearing in just under three hours will be me screaming when the two currently in my nests hatch, and then again, three hours after that when the one in my breeding den hatches. This is so not fun anymore. I'll be glad when this quest expires. It will be much easier to ignore the quests if I haven't already started them. And ignoring the rest of the month is what I'll be doing, since I seem to have no hope of winning anything, despite the time and gems I've put in.
    I could not possibly agree more. Has anyone been able to finish these goals & get the prizes without gems & real money? Congratulations to everyone that managed to breed this creature. I'm truly happy for you. I've been trying since the beginning. No luck. I did manage to breed a 2nd Quartz Quetzalcoatl. I don't know what I'll do with it, but better than other creatures I could have got, i suppose.

Honestly, i spend plenty of money on this game. More than I should. I genuinely enjoy the game. But, it sure would be nice if the goals didn't keep getting increasingly impossible to do without spending my budget I need to actually live in the real world. I'm not going to spend real money if the goals continue to be pretty much unattainable without spending so much time & money.

Good luck everyone. And best wishes!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast