Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Chrysantheram - 2017 Oct 31

Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    15 hours breeding with Cactus Kitsune and Little Red
    I don't see either of these even listed in the store. Are they old/retired breeds?

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    I don't see either of these even listed in the store. Are they old/retired breeds?
    Little Red was a recent reward. The Cactus Kitsune goes way, way back in the early days of the game. I think it was an animal that you had to Spin-the-Wheel to win or expand your land to collect, I can’t remember which.

Rhino Keeper
    15 hr breeding with fairy ferret lvl 15 and little red lvl 9

I bred flyer fox and fallaby over and over and finally got chrysantheram today!!!

Rhino Keeper
    If you live in NC, USA and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of Fairy Ferrets I have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zamom72 View Post
    if you live in nc, usa and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of fairy ferrets i have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.
    lol!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    If you live in NC, USA and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of Fairy Ferrets I have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.
    I'll send mine to join yours.🤣🤣🤣 I bet if we all join in, we can blanket the world in Fairy Ferrets!!!

New Resident
    For me to get a chrysantheram, it took a couple of try?s, but with a level 10 vinotaur and a level 15 fallaby, I finally got it.
    (I don?t really think the levels matter. Just letting you just in case.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Got it with poppy pony lvl 4 and lil red lvl 10 (just to show lvl doesn't matter I'm posting them)
    Thanks for your suggestion. After about 20-30 fails speed breeding on other combos I saw posted on here, I tried 1st time with Poppy Pony LVL 11 & Liitle Red LVL 12 & got 15hrs. I know there's no magic to it, but it seemed like it to me after so many fails, I was going crazy 😳

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a 15 hour timer. I did a nature fire animal and a earth nature animal to try for the ram and the pineapple guy at the same time. So.....i either have a Magmacore or the chrysantheram. Hoping for the ram but I don't have a Magmacore so either way it's a win

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast