Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Chrysantheram - 2017 Oct 31

Fashion Designer
    Amazingly, all three of my accounts bred 15-hour breeds on pretty much the last possible attempt. All with different combos. If you can, try one more time - you might get lucky!

Have tried over 25 times, still no Chrysantheram : ( Just did my last try and got another fairy ferret, we'll see how the rest of the month goes...

Rhino Keeper
    Yet another animal I couldn't breed!!!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    My last try, using CU and Little Red, before time ran out, resulted in 45hr breed time, the Emerald Dragon, an excellent fail and even though I didn’t breed the Chrysantheram which I tried for since it’s release, at least I got something worth while

Over 100 Fairy Ferrets. I think I'm done with this game. Between unbreedable animals and events that are impossible without spending a ton of gems. This game is getting ridiculous!
    Last edited by lowborn; 11-08-17 at 06:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My main account got one on the last day, but I did spend gems to hatch it, and speed evolve it 2 times for a total of 55 gems, I didn't want to, but I thought it would put me too far behind for the month. I'm watching closely how these next 2 months go,as I have one foot out the door. It's very frustrating trying to breed something and to keep getting fails! Especially with a 3 hour breeding.I never did reach the 2400 goal or collect the last animal due to this annoyance. I did barely reach the 2000 community prize though, but I wouldn't have if I never speed evolved the Crysantherum. My baby account I had to spend gems to speed evolve as well. I will probably be short on the end goals, but I will not pay over 70 gems to get an animal. I'm buying the special habitat only because I have excess coins, but if I don't reach the goals I will delete it. Too bad it doesn't contain the fall element along with the fairy.

I feel those who didn't breed ones frustrations. And now we have 2 new elements thrown at us on top of the halloween ones. Never a dull moment.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789