Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrysantheram - 2017 Oct 31

Farm Supplier
    I don't have those animals so if anyone has luck with another combo please post. Thanks.

I used Vinotaur & Little Red and got a 15 hour timer. Looks like Little Red is key in the breeding formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Miswinston View Post
    I used Vinotaur & Little Red and got a 15 hour timer. Looks like Little Red is key in the breeding formula.
    I don't have little red so if anyone gets it with a different combo... please please post! Thanks!

I don’t have little red too please tell me if yall have a successful combo too!

Hahaha.... here we go again. Amazing how several people already got the animal and yet when I haven tried 4 times already, I get the Fairy Ferret.

Executive Chef
    People who are looking for the "combo" - absolutely EVERY animal with fire/nature has actually equal chance to get you this animal.

Asking for a magic combo - there isn't one. Yes...some are lucky and got it with certain combo on the first day. Others try the same combo whole week - and they never get it.

It is just pure luck and lottery - asking for combo is like asking lottery winner what are the winning numbers. THey may work - but they may fail you just as likely as EVERY other combo. Just use nature/fire animals - and you have EQUAL chances to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    People who are looking for the "combo" - absolutely EVERY animal with fire/nature has actually equal chance to get you this animal.

Asking for a magic combo - there isn't one. Yes...some are lucky and got it with certain combo on the first day. Others try the same combo whole week - and they never get it.

It is just pure luck and lottery - asking for combo is like asking lottery winner what are the winning numbers. THey may work - but they may fail you just as likely as EVERY other combo. Just use nature/fire animals - and you have EQUAL chances to get it.
    Completely agree. There is no magic combination. It's purely LUCK which is what you need.

Rhino Keeper
    After speed breeding most of the Nature/Fire combos and in the end I got a 15 hour timer with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    After speed breeding most of the Nature/Fire combos and in the end I got a 15 hour timer with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony
    I just tried that as my first attempt (I've been busy at work all day) and got a 6 hour fail. Glad it worked for you.

Of course, we need to speedbreed in order to get an inch closer to the faeries.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast