Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind Lost Moment

Fashion Designer
    Needed a ground squirrel for storybook. Tonight.

Thought I was selling a glacial Griffin from my other nest.

Sold my ground squirrel. It’s gone. Too late to save it.

Now I can’t breed one. Sigh. I might not be able to complete the storybook now.

Very sad. Feeling very stupid.

Grand Emperor
    Ohhhhh noooooo! Ouch I feel your pain!! I hope you are able to breed another one very soon!

Fashion Designer
    Just got a 5 hour but turns out to be a dusk ox. Will keep trying.

Grand Emperor
    Cheering you on. I am praying hard that you will get one in time! Sending you lots of lucky breeding vibes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I know several of us have accidentally hit the wrong button & spent boatloads of gems. My cat once laid on my tablet and got 500 gems worth of food.
    I did that not too long ago, maybe within a week ago. iPad slipped from my hand, tried to catch and pull it to me and heard click. 100 gems gone to 14,000 food. Thought about starting a thread for advice and help then I aced that idea that it seemed like it wasn't worth the hassle to go through it.

Another one was SB related. I needed a Chromadile to breed with for one of the acts and I knew I had a Rockodile already which got me side-tracked thinking about it. Kept breeding for a Chromadile, finally got it, and looked one habitat over from the Rockodile and there was a level 6 Chromodile walking near the Rockodile. Blew my chance to finish the SB.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-26-18 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Grand Emperor
    G4OU812 - I am sorry this happened to you. The forum cant assist on loss of gems, please contact Support via support form if you wish to. Send me a pm if you have any questions on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    G4OU812 - I am sorry this happened to you. The forum cant assist on loss of gems, please contact Support via support form if you wish to. Send me a pm if you have any questions on this.
    Thank you for the assistance but I think it's alright. Could use the extra food to complete the SB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12