Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mind Lost Moment

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Mind Lost Moment

Have any of you ever did something so incredibly dumb that it costs you a prize in FFS?
    I just did. My stupidity made me miss out on Scorpio.
    Here's what happened..
    There was a goal to hatch a Seamur and feed it about 50 times. Here I am trying to breed the guy all week along with the Ultra Ultra Rare Wendiglow and guess what happened? After the event was all said and done, I found a Seamur in my storage. I forgot I had won two on the last Spin To Win wheels. I so want to kick myself to the moon right now, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Have any of you ever did something so incredibly dumb that it costs you a prize in FFS?
    Here's what happened..
    There was a goal to hatch a Seamur and feed it about 50 times. Here I am trying to breed the guy all week along with the Ultra Ultra Rare Wendiglow and guess what happened? After the event was all said and done, I found a Seamur in my storage. I forgot I had won two on the last Spin To Win wheels. I so want to kick myself to the moon right now, lol.
    I'm so sorry...that must have sucked....Yes, I have occasionally made dumb decisions...but nothing so bad..

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, soooooo sorrry starship412. I feel your pain and loss!!

Glad you started this thread. I'm sure we will have some of these kick my own butt experiences.

I accidentally sold a really ultra rare creature.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, soooooo sorrry starship412. I feel your pain and loss!!

Glad you started this thread. I'm sure we will have some of these kick my own butt experiences.
    Thanks Rynetory! I thought it'd be creative for a thread. I'm pretty sure they'll be a lot of stories in here before it's all said and done, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Here's what happened..
    Oh no! Hopefully they'll keep recycling zodiacs because new players will need them as well, then you'll have a seamur ready!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I accidentally sold a really ultra rare creature.
    Ouch! I don't even have any other words for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Oh no! Hopefully they'll keep recycling zodiacs because new players will need them as well, then you'll have a seamur ready!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed Eluzyion!

Rhino Keeper
    I know several of us have accidentally hit the wrong button & spent boatloads of gems. My cat once laid on my tablet and got 500 gems worth of food.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I think that spending ANY gems in this game was my totally mind [] moment...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-01-17 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Removed word filtered by forum system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast