View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Fairy King
    Collect kings pendants
    Started 4000 gems
    11 hour common chromadile in breeding roost
    Reduced by 22 gems
    Therefore the 11 hours breeding time doubled for gems subtracted
    Shows one percent
    Receive double points from breeding roost only to nest
    Started 4000 gems
    Chromadile 22
    3978 gems
    Jackalope 10
    Now 3968 gems
    Hatched fairy ...6 so doubled 3 hours
    Now 3962 gems
    Jackalope 10
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    Fairy 6
    3910 gems right now
    Fairy 6 on roost
    So will go to 3904 gems

Therefore says 34 days left but I am betting last days are for hatching the king and Queen
    Like we did not keep receiving tricks and treats and I still showing time left from October

30 days times 24 hours is 720 hours
    Doubled to 1440 gems

You have to breed the limited time animals and or buy whatever gives out items needed if you want the fairy king

I ended up at 38 percent for the witches cat and never bred one limited time animal in October and still needed 2493 gems to purchase it ...so sad

November calculation
    4000 gems minus 30 days if you always there to rebreed 1440 pendants received so you would be 2560 gems short

But I am sure they will offer some double point days
    BUT IF YOU
    Purchase the fairy fountain and collect 40 pendants every eight hours until November 28th telling me likely date we no longer get pendants from breeding
    That's 120 pendants per day if you collect right on the dot
    3240 gems if you had bought on November 1 until end of date November 27 meaning you would not have to breed the limited time animals.

Hopefully these calculations are close so not too late to purchase the fairy fountain
    November 2 to end of 27th gives a possible 3120 gems
    I not very lucky at breeding limited timed animals.

Note Cannot calculate for the Queen fairy the same way but there is the seasons wheel for sale giving queens crowns.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-02-17 at 06:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    These look fantastic. I'm quite a fan of anime and ... wait ... there was something I forgot ... what was ... Oh! Yeah!

Has S8 increased the ceiling on the habitat limit yet? No? Well, then I fail to understand why they are spending time creating and releasing more creatures with new elements, especially those that are single-element types, instead of addressing the long overdue issue of the habitat limit.

Longtime fans and players of this game have hit the 126/126 habitat limit a long time ago and have been clamouring for an increase to no avail. I'd been restraining myself and keeping my habitat count at 125/126 for the last couple of months, slowly getting rid of all duplicate creatures, but finally caved in and got the Arcane Arbor when the Spooky Element was introduced in October.

Now that I can no longer purchase any habitats and there are none to be won in this current World Event, what are players like myself supposed to do with creatures such as the Fairy King and Queen that are single-element types? And will there be any more new elements that S8 are going to introduce in the following months?

Most of us longtime players have probably spent a significant amount of money on our game and it really is a shame that S8 has not only ignored our request for a higher habitat limit but also chosen to x0x0x0x on us by introducing new creatures that we cannot hatch.

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.
    you are oh so right dead pixel, it makes no sense what s8 is doing or more importantly, why. They have to know that a lot of us are at this point in the game and are unable to place anymore habitats yet they just keep creating new single animal elements that can only go in one habitat. Sometimes I think they are trying to force us to quit. Maybe I'm foolish but I keep hoping they'll eventually expand their games that are having the same problem but I won't hold my breath waiting. I really enjoy this game, yes it's expensive but it gives me enjoyment to play. I look forward to events and tournaments. For some of us the world today can be stressful and playing these silly video games give us a break, some other world where we can be whatever we want to be. Please Storm 8 let us have more land available for expansion and raise the cap on habitats to maybe 150 instead of 126? If for some unknown reason you can't expand your games can you please explain to us why? Right now it's like you just don't care about the people that pay you. We are suppose to be your source of revenue please give us some respect. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenli View Post
    I'm not even bothering with these events now. Seems the only way to get these things is if this game becomes a full time job. No thanks.
    Sadly, I don't even think that would be enough. To get the fairy in the WE, you need to make just over 457 points/day. If you had the max of everything - six grand farms, four nests, two evo flowers, and one breeding den - I think the best you can do is 312 per day with perfect playing (because everything only gives one spring petals per hour, correct?) To make up the difference with gems would be over 1,000 over the course of the seven days. And, since there's no guarantee you can breed the special creatures for the other goals, even full time attention to the game doesn't help that. No. It seems the only way to succeed now is to be willing to spend lots of money. I wouldn't mind spending $5-10 per month to help my game along, but anything over that is just too steep for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Sadly, I don't even think that would be enough. To get the fairy in the WE, you need to make just over 457 points/day. If you had the max of everything - six grand farms, four nests, two evo flowers, and one breeding den - I think the best you can do is 312 per day with perfect playing (because everything only gives one spring petals per hour, correct?) To make up the difference with gems would be over 1,000 over the course of the seven days. And, since there's no guarantee you can breed the special creatures for the other goals, even full time attention to the game doesn't help that. No. It seems the only way to succeed now is to be willing to spend lots of money. I wouldn't mind spending $5-10 per month to help my game along, but anything over that is just too steep for me.
    I am playing full time ( pretty much)....and it IS NOT ENOUGH AT ALL! It is utterly impossible to do without gems. The goals are insane!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    What level are you on in fantasy story?
    Hi Maheks. The account that I started playing about a year ago is now at level 122. I have 101 out of 126 habitats, so I will soon be pushing up against the habitat limit, too. If I still had my very first account that I had for about a year, when the game first came out, I would obviously be level 200 and extremely frustrated about the lack of land.

In about August I started a second account, which is currently at level 43.

I'm afraid I might be an "animal hoarder." Lol! I have doubles of lots of animals on both accounts (so 4 total). I'm going to have to make some tough decisions and let some go to Fantasy Forest Heaven.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Why did they put the Seasons Wheel on sale for 200 gems for like 4 hours than disappear? Especially when S8 loves taking out gems. I was considering buying it and now it is gone. I never bred one Halloween animal last month, and I too am very disappointed that this month looks like a repeat. The last 2 WE I never made the 2000 community prize level and I play 12 to 16 hours a day! I have set an end date as December so I can collect the last birthstone animal. I don't mind spending $10 to $15 a month but I have no desire to speed breed animals that I have no place to put them. I like the SB and the tournaments and other than that my heart just isn't into this game any more. I doubt they will change anything in December. So it's Aloha for me since there's no response that our opinions matter to them
    I think both the fairy fountain and the season's wheel are too high at 400 gems each. I think that even 400 for both of them is still too high. After all even buying them is no guarantee that you'll get the king and queen and 40 pendants or crowns every 8 hrs isn't all that much. Maybe 100 gems each or both for 150 i might consider.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    These look fantastic. I'm quite a fan of anime and ... wait ... there was something I forgot ... what was ... Oh! Yeah!

Has S8 increased the ceiling on the habitat limit yet? No? Well, then I fail to understand why they are spending time creating and releasing more creatures with new elements, especially those that are single-element types, instead of addressing the long overdue issue of the habitat limit.

Longtime fans and players of this game have hit the 126/126 habitat limit a long time ago and have been clamouring for an increase to no avail. I'd been restraining myself and keeping my habitat count at 125/126 for the last couple of months, slowly getting rid of all duplicate creatures, but finally caved in and got the Arcane Arbor when the Spooky Element was introduced in October.

Now that I can no longer purchase any habitats and there are none to be won in this current World Event, what are players like myself supposed to do with creatures such as the Fairy King and Queen that are single-element types? And will there be any more new elements that S8 are going to introduce in the following months?

Most of us longtime players have probably spent a significant amount of money on our game and it really is a shame that S8 has not only ignored our request for a higher habitat limit but also chosen to x0x0x0x on us by introducing new creatures that we cannot hatch.

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.
    Here is what i think about the expansion limit;
    People who are at their max or visiting max expanded forests, mostly get game crashes.
    If s8 would double the capacity, the chances of gamecrashes will probably almost double for players. This will make most players leave earlier then when locked without enough space.. thats my opinion.

Maybe they will increase the capacity, when 75% of all the players have the 5G network.
    With 5G, internet will run faster and storm8 hopefully anticipate on it.

Maybe i'm not right about the 5g network, but there should be something technical on most player devices that isnt ready to go next level with storm8

And I think that if dragonstory was in the same quality as fantasy forest and castle story, it would not have all these expansions already neither...
    Last edited by jibro; 11-02-17 at 02:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    People who are at their max or visiting max expanded forests, mostly get game crashes.
    If s8 would double the capacity, the chances of gamecrashes will probably almost double for players. This will make most players leave earlier then when locked without enough space.. thats my opinion.

Maybe they will increase the capacity, when 75% of all the players have the 5G network.

Maybe i'm not right about the 5g network, but there should be something technical on most player devices that isnt ready to go next level with storm8

And I think that if dragonstory was in the same quality as fantasy forest and castle story, it would not have all these expansions already neither...
    I hope 5G will NOT be here soon - so far it is WAY too much untested and has been proven to be extremely dangerous to human health. It radiates on wavelength which is very dangerous for humans - causing many diseases.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I hope 5G will NOT be here soon - so far it is WAY too much untested and has been proven to be extremely dangerous to human health. It radiates on wavelength which is very dangerous for humans - causing many diseases.
    Good that you mention it. I have read some about it and keep thinking about what we would see of the network was visible...
    I've seen photos from what the 3g and 4g network would look like and thats already crazy. To realise through how many device connections we walk through, not even talking about city centre's.
    We just gotta hope that the 5G network version that will get released, isnt dangerous. But yea, we all know these smartphones and their connections are dangerous enough already, but we keep playing the games!
    We should all search for or old nokia's and motorola's and stop using these high tech things, if we want to stop the network evolving... anyone on here? :P

I just keep my phone 2 meters off when I sleep further I won't worry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post

You made a good point and it's may be the reason. However, Storm8 can simply tell us this or whatever other technical challenges they have. You can tell that people are upset that Storm8 is completely ignoring our complaints.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast