View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I have looked through my storage over 5 times...force closed and reopened the app - but first individual prize is NOT there. It it not under ANY category.

Oh..it is fixed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have looked through my storage over 5 times...force closed and reopened the app - but first individual prize is NOT there. It it not under ANY category.
    You'll only find it in ALL section, mine was there

Executive Chef
    Why doesn't staff hang around after an update to make sure things are working properly so they can fix things that aren't? Where are you mannersmouse?

A;ready super angry, this is not want I want. Why don’t you actually listen to everyone that is complaining Storm8? Maybe for once you won’t always be broke and desperate. Not satisfied. As if I am an important sponsor in your game but my opinion still matters! Not satisfied, this should stop.

Executive Chef
    I'm very close to just quitting this game...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm very close to just quitting this game...
    Then they would lose one of their best customers....I have never seen so many people wanting to quit as during past 2 months ,,....they have truly started to set too unrealistic goals.

I really am very close to quit this stupid stuck up game! Not worth it! Storm8 you better make your games better! Boooo
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-17 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Removed other apps comment

Then they would lose one of their best customers....I have never seen so many people wanting to quit as during past 2 months ,,....they have truly started to set too unrealistic goals.
    Exactly! Preach sister! Or brother...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Exactly! Preach sister! Or brother...
    (Sister). To be honest World Events have turned out to be worst + breeding limited animals...Well...breeding has ALWAYS been hard..on limited time - so it is not driving me SO mad...but World Events - in good old days they were POSSIBLE. Now even with gems - most barely make it to the half way....if even that.

(Sister). To be honest World Events have turned out to be worst + breeding limited animals...Well...breeding has ALWAYS been hard..on limited time - so it is not driving me SO mad...but World Events - in good old days they were POSSIBLE. Now even with gems - most barely make it to the half way....if even that.
    Yeah! World Events were the SHIZ! But because of greed they have turnedout to be the worst, like you said. I hate all pf the events now, except tournaments.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast