View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    I got hartwood last day and that task to make 10th lvl it's I can't even able to finish time over it need to be give us animals at least on 1st day or 2nd not a last day wen we not even able to get complete our task or make time Lil more because it's still Nov 29th

New Resident
    And I like king fairy more then that winter fairy her face draw and look like alien

I have an iPhone and I never saw these two.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to add some comments to my poll votes. I voted that I did not like the event. That was primarily because I was most interested in the Fey Foal, but having only made a little over 1600 points on the first event, I was not able to win the Spring Fairy, and therefore was out of the running for the foal from almost the beginning. Having to see that goal up there for the rest of the month, knowing I had no chance of completing it, was not fun. I was also pretty unlucky with most the animals that needed to be bred, which made the King and Queen out of reach as well (but that didn't bother me as much as the foal, as I wasn't overfond of them). Too much is dependent on luck - and for those of us who are unlucky (and don't particularly enjoy gambling), it makes it not fun. I keep telling myself I'm going to ignore the events, and just play my own game, but that is much easier said than done. So instead, I keep trying, and failing, and being grumpy about it.

Fashion Designer
    Couldn’t finish any of them no matter how hard I tried. Wanted fey foal but missed the spring fairy so no chance.

Not enjoying the monthly collecting as I am not able to breed certain things or finish all goals so I never have enough.

Fashion Designer
    I voted that I enjoyed the event, but I honestly found it frustrating. I love all the new animals, but we are being OVERLOADED with goals that are impossible (or nearly so) to complete without spending gems. Of the 3 main goals, I only managed to get the Fairy Queen on two of my three accounts. I have no problem with missing out on some goals on my baby account, because it's only Level 30-something, and I can't yet hoard coins and food like I can on my other higher-level accounts. But a long-time, high-level player should be able to accomplish most game goals without spending gems.

The World Events have become impossible lately. I miss the way we here on the forum used to band together to work as hard as we could toward that last community prize - and we always managed to pull it off! Now, most of us can't even unlock the first community prize, and it's very disheartening. Having one of last month's goals tied into the impossible World Event was a huge discouragement, as we spent the rest of the month knowing the beautiful little Fey Foal was completely out of reach.

I love the game, and I'm not going anywhere (yet), but I completely understand why so many people are quitting or close to it. The increased difficulty seems squarely aimed at motivating players to spend money, and I get that that is a valid business strategy. It might even be working for the masses of people who play but don't participate on the forum. But my sense of the overriding mood here on the forum is that the changes are having a negative impact on people's enjoyment of the game and willingness to spend money on gems.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post

I love the game, and I'm not going anywhere (yet), but I completely understand why so many people are quitting or close to it. The increased difficulty seems squarely aimed at motivating players to spend money, and I get that that is a valid business strategy. It might even be working for the masses of people who play but don't participate on the forum. But my sense of the overriding mood here on the forum is that the changes are having a negative impact on people's enjoyment of the game and willingness to spend money on gems.
    I think this sums it up nicely. I'm more willing to spend gems when I'm not frustrated at a game that seems rigged.

I voted both 'I enjoyed this event' and 'I didn't Enjoy this Event' as it was an option to do both, and it was true. I both did and didn't. For many of the reasons stated above.

Does the fairy event over even though fairy king still shows 6 days to go? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog2Times View Post
    Does the fairy event over even though fairy king still shows 6 days to go? Thank you.
    Yes, you can't collect more points for Fairy element. But you have six days to buy it or use gems to end the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, you can't collect more points for Fairy element. But you have six days to buy it or use gems to end the goal.
    Thank you. I don?t know if I want to pay 345 gems for fairy king, so sad.

Thank you, I need 345 gems for Fairy King. Very disappointed.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-30-17 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Merged duplicate posts