View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier

Kings Pendants

I'm 450 pendants short of the 20,000 needed for the Fairy King. How can I get more without spending gems before time runs out?
    Are there any in the Sagittarius thread (not doing this as I have a sagittarius)? I'm currently breeding Nature and Fire non-stop for Candy Mane.
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiatelad View Post
    I'm 450 pendants short of the 20,000 needed for the Fairy King. How can I get more without spending gems before time runs out?
    Are there any in the Sagittarius thread (not doing this as I have a sagittarius)? I'm currently breeding Nature and Fire non-stop for Candy Mane.
    Thanks
    It appears that there is no way to get any more King's Pendants, which I think is [] because we should have been able to collect them *THROUGH* the month of November. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong. The only other way I see is to buy the "value" pack with the Treebra.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-30-17 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I voted that I enjoyed the event, but I honestly found it frustrating. I love all the new animals, but we are being OVERLOADED with goals that are impossible (or nearly so) to complete without spending gems. Of the 3 main goals, I only managed to get the Fairy Queen on two of my three accounts. I have no problem with missing out on some goals on my baby account, because it's only Level 30-something, and I can't yet hoard coins and food like I can on my other higher-level accounts. But a long-time, high-level player should be able to accomplish most game goals without spending gems.

The World Events have become impossible lately. I miss the way we here on the forum used to band together to work as hard as we could toward that last community prize - and we always managed to pull it off! Now, most of us can't even unlock the first community prize, and it's very disheartening. Having one of last month's goals tied into the impossible World Event was a huge discouragement, as we spent the rest of the month knowing the beautiful little Fey Foal was completely out of reach.

I love the game, and I'm not going anywhere (yet), but I completely understand why so many people are quitting or close to it. The increased difficulty seems squarely aimed at motivating players to spend money, and I get that that is a valid business strategy. It might even be working for the masses of people who play but don't participate on the forum. But my sense of the overriding mood here on the forum is that the changes are having a negative impact on people's enjoyment of the game and willingness to spend money on gems.
    I agree completely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    But, seriously, shouldn't we have *through* the 30th to collect King's pendants or whatever? I was at 94% or 96%. If it's a November "animal" we should have through the 30th, and it would disappear with the Friday update on December 1.
    This is a big issue with me. It should have been communicated clearly from the beginning that we didn't have through the end of the month. Very misleading when the description says, "throughout the month of November" and the event timer is still open even though the event is essentially over. I would have played differently had I known that we had less time. I would have gotten the King Fairy had we had the full days that the event timer says we have. Basically, I feel that we were deceived.
    I buy gems. I spend real money on this game. Way too much, to be honest. But it makes me hesitate knowing that I will most likely be tricked again into using them not to my advantage. It's been an ongoing issue since S8 did some restructuring; I feel like we're being forced to buy a lot of gems in order to complete anything anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any way we can still get the Fey Foal? Its so unfair.. I won't get it because I refused to spend a lot of gems on the Spring Fairy

Farm Supplier
    I think many of us are in the same situation

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed the event in general, but was very surprised to suddenly find it finished and replaced - still in November- by the December event. That made no sense at all!
    While I am not particularly keen on fairies added to this game with animals, it was a real pity that the one ‘animal’ the Fey Foal, became unobtainable if you did not win the Spring Fairy in the WE, which at 3200 points really is out of reach for all but the most generous gem spenders (I know, as I can at times part with more than a few gems myself, but even for me 3200 is way way too much). Putting it at e.g. 2400 would be more fair for a 7-day event, and e.g. open the community prizes at 1750. People would still have to play seriously to reach that, but at least obtainable.
    Last edited by torfhoeken3; 12-04-17 at 01:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this event over the October and November ones. Had I not won a Fairy Queen though, I'd probably feel differently. I agree with GreyTMom, Sakyrta, torfhoeken3, & Phoenix406 whole heartily. I think they sum it up very well. I used to spend $14 a month per account, but in December I decided to speed breed for a Candy Main. One account used 205 gems and the other 430 gems. The higher amount did put me ahead in the WE and gave me a good head start on December goals. But I almost spent my monthly limit on one event! And I know I will not collect the Glitzen, unless I want to spend 500 gems or $14!! 3200 gems is way too high! Please reconsider S8. There has to be a more diplomatic way of approaching this. We know that you're a business, and not doing this for love, but please make the WE final goal a more obtainable amount. You already raised the community prize goal to 2000 which has cut a lot of the players out, but 2400 would be more reasonable. In the good old days I'd barely make the goals then. I don't mind spending some $$, I can't take it with me, but I don't like being taken advantage of.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately November was the worst month so far for me. I didn't collect even close to enough for either the King or Queen fairy, no idea how as I completed nearly all the goals, didn't breed the limited animals. But the only goal I missed was to get last amount of points in the WE. So how I stayed back on 60% I don't know.
    I'm starting to wonder if the points aren't stacking up correctly? After the spooky event when I completed every single task but was left short 4% for the Steed. Which S8 did fix in fairness to them. I just wish I didn't dread liking a new animal because it's almost impossible to get them without spending a fortune. I loved Fey Foal, Pomtum, the Chihuahua and a few others but I just cannot justify spending the amount the game wants for them. It is a mobile game at the end of the day and while I'm willing to spend 15/20 bucks a month I'm not willing to spend hundreds. I can't.
    I wish S8 can see that if they just made things more achievable way more of us would happily spend those few gems to finish up, rather than needing thousands of gems every month.
    In fact I happily spend gems every month to finish the Birthstone pony tourneys as I love them and I haven't missed one yet. I hope things change in the new year as I really love this game and haven't found anything to rival it, but it has become rather stressful. No matter what anyone says about picking what you want and going for just that, a mobile app should be relaxing not feel like a job haha.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526