View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

My fairy queen has been hatched!! Still only 74% on the king though. Hopefully there will be some more opportunities considering there’s still 10 days left to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    My fairy queen has been hatched!! Still only 74% on the king though. Hopefully there will be some more opportunities considering there?s still 10 days left to get him.
    My Queen's on the nest, alas I'm at 61% for the King, I don't think I can make that up somehow. But at least I got her. Last month I got so close to getting one of them, and yet still couldn't get it. (The horse I believe.)

Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    My Queen's on the nest, alas I'm at 61% for the King, I don't think I can make that up somehow. But at least I got her. Last month I got so close to getting one of them, and yet still couldn't get it. (The horse I believe.)
    I couldn’t get either animal last month either. And I’m with you that I’m glad I at least got the queen (I like her more than the king anyway). They definitely made it easier this time, which is much appreciated.

I’m so happy I got the queen! I couldnt get the Winter Fairy but the fairy queen is much better, I couldn’t even get the Fey Foal in the first place though

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    I couldn’t get either animal last month either. And I’m with you that I’m glad I at least got the queen (I like her more than the king anyway). They definitely made it easier this time, which is much appreciated.
    It would have been nice to get one of them last month, I do feel they've added more opportunities this month so that we could get at least one. Including adding the Fey Foal. Sadly most cannot get it, but there will be a few who found it easier to complete who may not have gotten everything for the other two. I suppose there has to be a reason to call them 'Ultra Rare' right?

Farm Supplier
    I'm also happy that I get Fairy Queen,I don't thing I can have a king but I can live with this. I also thing that this time was more opportunities to get points and I'm glad about it. I hope that in December it won't be that hard to get Christmas animals,because this will be my first Christmas with Fantasy Forest and I can't wait for this animals :-). Good luck for you all.
    Does anyone know when Sagittarius will be available to get? I found that last year was on 22 Nov so it's little late this year.

Maybe you can get it this week there will be an update so maybe a goal line?! I have the whole blue section dedicated to winter animals I love them!

Farm Supplier
    Omg! Omg! Omg!! I got the Fairy Queen!! YAYYY! I don't normally get the special animals and thought i wouldn't get her coz I sucked for October. I'm so happy!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just won the fairy queen and it is done hatching but I don't know where to put her, it says that she only has the butterfly element, I have the Fairy Falls habitat and it is already full with my Fall Fairy, Winter Fairy, Porcuplenty, & the Cornucowpia (the habitat says that it can only hold four) so where can I put my Fairy Queen? Please Help!
    liesl23

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I just won the fairy queen and it is done hatching but I don't know where to put her, it says that she only has the butterfly element, I have the Fairy Falls habitat and it is already full with my Fall Fairy, Winter Fairy, Porcuplenty, & the Cornucowpia (the habitat says that it can only hold four) so where can I put my Fairy Queen? Please Help!
    Congrats on your Fairy Queen! You'll have to move out one of the other Fairy hybrids already there to their respective 2nd element habitats, in order to place your Fairy Queen. She can't go into other habitats.