View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone bred the Chrysanthemum yet? Bring on the army of Fairy Ferrets. Ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Is anyone else bothered that this WE is for only one week instead of the normal 10 days?
    I mentioned this in another post. I struggled to get 2000 points in the last WE and that was TEN days. This is only seven, so I feel I've failed before I begin!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I mentioned this in another post. I struggled to get 2000 points in the last WE and that was TEN days. This is only seven, so I feel I've failed before I begin!
    I agree, it's going to be difficult so good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Why did they put the Seasons Wheel on sale for 200 gems for like 4 hours than disappear? Especially when S8 loves taking out gems. I was considering buying it and now it is gone. I never bred one Halloween animal last month, and I too am very disappointed that this month looks like a repeat. The last 2 WE I never made the 2000 community prize level and I play 12 to 16 hours a day! I have set an end date as December so I can collect the last birthstone animal. I don't mind spending $10 to $15 a month but I have no desire to speed breed animals that I have no place to put them. I like the SB and the tournaments and other than that my heart just isn't into this game any more. I doubt they will change anything in December. So it's Aloha for me since there's no response that our opinions matter to them

Executive Chef
    I'd really like an answer from devs as to why the King and Queen Fairies start out so high, Sorcerer's Steed was 4000 in shop and its goal started at 4000. The Fairies are 2200 in shop and are starting at 4000! Which means getting it to around 50% complete would then match shop value and adding % after that finally starts to decrease price but not by much since it's starts out almost double the actual cost!

Is this gonna happen in December too? Well then, bye bye, you were never worth it! You have just put me in debt and agony and dissapointment! Why did I not quit before???

This is the worst event, Storm8! Ever since october the forest has gone in mayhem and bedlam, it has gone worse! My forest does not feel fantastic Storm8!
    Plus these “fairies” or I guess ugly wendigos are not even worth it I wanted animals not humanoids ewwwww boooo

Quote Originally Posted by MannersMouse View Post
    ... A bunch of new animals! The new Fairy type! Spring and Autumn types returning in new animals! And two new grand prizes you can bring to your Forest: the Fairy Queen and Fairy King!
    These look fantastic. I'm quite a fan of anime and ... wait ... there was something I forgot ... what was ... Oh! Yeah!

Has S8 increased the ceiling on the habitat limit yet? No? Well, then I fail to understand why they are spending time creating and releasing more creatures with new elements, especially those that are single-element types, instead of addressing the long overdue issue of the habitat limit.

Longtime fans and players of this game have hit the 126/126 habitat limit a long time ago and have been clamouring for an increase to no avail. I'd been restraining myself and keeping my habitat count at 125/126 for the last couple of months, slowly getting rid of all duplicate creatures, but finally caved in and got the Arcane Arbor when the Spooky Element was introduced in October.

Now that I can no longer purchase any habitats and there are none to be won in this current World Event, what are players like myself supposed to do with creatures such as the Fairy King and Queen that are single-element types? And will there be any more new elements that S8 are going to introduce in the following months?

Most of us longtime players have probably spent a significant amount of money on our game and it really is a shame that S8 has not only ignored our request for a higher habitat limit but also chosen to x0x0x0x on us by introducing new creatures that we cannot hatch.

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Wow, I bet that MannersMouse is really glad that he came in and posted about the new critters. 4 pages of b!t..!.. since then and not one compliment on the appearance of the critters. I know that about half of my posts on here are positive and about half are complaining, but, seriously, no one is forcing us to play the game. No one is forcing us to pay money. I don't know why Storm8 does not address our complaints and problems, but we are the ones who ultimately decide if it is worth it to keep playing. If I were a moderator or an S8 worker, I would totally pull my hair out because several times a day people are on here complaining that they couldn't get their tricks or their treats or the wheel didn't spin correctly or some other technical malfunction occurred. How, exactly, does anyone propose that S8 monitor each and every account and make sure that you got your tricks and treats and so forth? I'm very sorry, but I think that some of this is just good old fashioned "user error." You got the tricks, but you didn't see it pop up on your screen, so you don't think you got them. And some people are probably playing on crappy phones or old iPads or whatever that don't funtion properly. That is not S8's fault. People are saying that it is impossible to get the Sorcerer's Steed and that they did "everything" they were supposed to in order to get it. Well I got one on both of my accounts and didn't even really try - tricks were pretty easy to come by. Treats, on the other hand, were dependent on being able to breed specific animals, which, yes, that really totally and completely sucks that many of us were unable to breed the animals and, therefore, unable to obtain the Witch's Familiar. I don't think that S8 should make the goals impossible to achieve, but, again, it is up to us to determine if we want to spend our time and money on a game that does that. For me, so far, even though I have had a lot of disappointments in not being able to breed certain animals and not being able to afford to buy others, it is apparently worth it to keep going because I do enjoy the rewards that I manage to obtain. By the way, if you go back through the forums, people have been threatening to quit this game and Dragon Story for *years*. Yet, the games are still going. I, for one, am thankful that we have new animals coming out this month, even if I won't be able to get all of them.
    What level are you on in fantasy story?

Host(ess)
    I'm not even bothering with these events now. Seems the only way to get these things is if this game becomes a full time job. No thanks.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast