View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Here is what i think about the expansion limit;
    People who are at their max or visiting max expanded forests, mostly get game crashes.
    If s8 would double the capacity, the chances of gamecrashes will probably almost double for players. This will make most players leave earlier then when locked without enough space.. thats my opinion.

Maybe they will increase the capacity, when 75% of all the players have the 5G network.
    With 5G, internet will run faster and storm8 hopefully anticipate on it.

Maybe i'm not right about the 5g network, but there should be something technical on most player devices that isnt ready to go next level with storm8

And I think that if dragonstory was in the same quality as fantasy forest and castle story, it would not have all these expansions already neither...
    I agree and have posted that if they simply increase habitats to add more animals most people's game would crash and be unplayable (like my iPad can no longer access game)

I believe it has to do with Ram, mobile devices do not have enough to run this mobile game. My belief was pretty much verified when I recently read the crashing point is between 250-300mb data. My iPad crashes close to 300mb. They've added pop ups now to load as well which aren't needed they advertise in goal section that's enough. Their solution is to clear data, delete and reinstall every time you want to play lol so you do this, get to play with invisible (loading) habitats/animals/bldgs for a few minutes until the max amt of data your device can handle is loaded and you crash..rinse and repeat. By telling us to do this they're aware of the issue, but instead of fixing it they just work on new content.

How fun is it to try and play really fast til animals load? Can't do tournaments, hard to do anything, can't even see fields to plant. Running it on PC works because it has way more ram than mobile devices! (Same network) My mobile device has over 13gig storage available it's not that..it's the loading and their bloated game in my opinion. But since they never discuss these issues or comment on them, who knows if a fix is even in their plans? Or their take on what the issues are and what they're doing to fix them. Is this because they simply don't plan to? Is it all about new download count for ratings? Out with the old in with the new? Well watch out s8 because the way every event cost real money to complete, new players won't stay..not that you care because you counted they downloaded the game, doesn't matter if they stay active, right?

I'm a very disillusioned player that's put time, effort, work and my money into this game. It's a fantastic game, just disappointed in the company behind the wheel. The game has potential to be so great, sad really.

Adding: the gripes aren't because we don't like the game, if we didn't like it we'd just leave. We love the game and want to be assured there's a fix coming so that we can continue to play.
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 11-02-17 at 04:17 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I agree and have posted that if they simply increase habitats to add more animals most people's game would crash and be unplayable (like my iPad can no longer access game)

I believe it has to do with Ram, mobile devices do not have enough to run this mobile game. My belief was pretty much verified when I recently read the crashing point is between 250-300mb data. My iPad crashes close to 300mb. They've added pop ups now to load as well which aren't needed they advertise in goal section that's enough. Their solution is to clear data, delete and reinstall every time you want to play lol so you do this, get to play with invisible (loading) habitats/animals/bldgs for a few minutes until the max amt of data your device can handle is loaded and you crash..rinse and repeat. By telling us to do this they're aware of the issue, but instead of fixing it they just work on new content.

How fun is it to try and play really fast til animals load? Can't do tournaments, hard to do anything, can't even see fields to plant. Running it on PC works because it has way more ram than mobile devices! (Same network) My mobile device has over 13gig storage available it's not that..it's the loading and their bloated game in my opinion. But since they never discuss these issues or comment on them, who knows if a fix is even in their plans? Or their take on what the issues are and what they're doing to fix them. Is this because they simply don't plan to? Is it all about new download count for ratings? Out with the old in with the new? Well watch out s8 because the way every event cost real money to complete, new players won't stay..not that you care because you counted they downloaded the game, doesn't matter if they stay active, right?

I'm a very disillusioned player that's put time, effort, work and my money into this game. It's a fantastic game, just disappointed in the company behind the wheel. The game has potential to be so great, sad really.

Adding: the gripes aren't because we don't like the game, if we didn't like it we'd just leave. We love the game and want to be assured there's a fix coming so that we can continue to play.
    Ok, so I'm reading all of this and I'm just not technically savvy enough to understand. What, exactly, are you proposing, or at least suggesting, that they do to fix this? I do see that Eluzyion suggested eliminating popups. But other than that, I don't understand what they are supposed to do. We want more expansions, but you're saying that won't work. Obviously we want new animals (otherwise what are we playing for??), but we're complaining that they keep adding new animals without fixing the expansion limit. Can someone please explain to me what can be done from a technical standpoint by S8 to fix the problems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Ok, so I'm reading all of this and I'm just not technically savvy enough to understand. What, exactly, are you proposing, or at least suggesting, that they do to fix this? I do see that Eluzyion suggested eliminating popups. But other than that, I don't understand what they are supposed to do. We want more expansions, but you're saying that won't work. Obviously we want new animals (otherwise what are we playing for??), but we're complaining that they keep adding new animals without fixing the expansion limit. Can someone please explain to me what can be done from a technical standpoint by S8 to fix the problems?
    We can't know all of the technical issues, they aren't saying anything. I've made suggestions but I'm not a game dev. I suggested adding maps to disperse habitats and animals on different maps so everything isn't loading on the main screen at start up. Adding storage building to each map and accessible by each map to store and transfer animals. This way the stored animals "animations" are essentially off and less animals on the map but can still use them if needed for breeding etc. Other games do this and have no issues, it's a good start for problems to be addressed, oh and get rid of useless pop ups and bloat

To clarify storage building. Say you put 100 animals in it, those animals can be seen and accessed from any map allowing you to store or put out what you want. You may choose to store most so your loading and gameplay is fast ..but if you want to pull hard earned animals out of inventory it gives the option of putting some in storage so new can come out. With different maps you could place more habitats and animals but not load them all at once in one screen, if that makes sense
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 11-02-17 at 05:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think maps are good not only for loading and playing the game, but for themes. Awinter map for our arctic babies, a desert, a grassland.. Can be so many suggestions on this and still go with the game aesthetics.. they'd have to put in time for storage, breeding can be only on main map but we'd have to transfer animals needed to breed, easily done by storing one on main map for room to transfer one in to breed. But it would give the game more longevity. Just ideas and suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I think maps are good not only for loading and playing the game, but for themes. Awinter map for our arctic babies, a desert, a grassland.. Can be so many suggestions on this and still go with the game aesthetics.. they'd have to put in time for storage, breeding can be only on main map but we'd have to transfer animals needed to breed, easily done by storing one on main map for room to transfer one in to breed. But it would give the game more longevity. Just ideas and suggestions.
    I think your ideas and suggestions are great and will work very well as they do on other video games. The biggest problem is getting S8 to implement the changes. Hopefully they love the game as much as we do and want it to succeed and expand.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I've seen a lot of suggestions posted (BTW I like yours eluzyion) but not sure why we have to suggest, s8 knows the issues and the question goes to them, what are YOU doing s8 to address these isues. Do they have the know how? Do they care? Ask them. I will bet you'll get a generic answer if any at all in about 2 weeks. They could post and let us know their plan if any or maybe they hope we will just be forced to quit when we can't load it any more. If they cared about players they'd have some responses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I've seen a lot of suggestions posted (BTW I like yours eluzyion) but not sure why we have to suggest, s8 knows the issues and the question goes to them, what are YOU doing s8 to address these isues. Do they have the know how? Do they care? Ask them. I will bet you'll get a generic answer if any at all in about 2 weeks. They could post and let us know their plan if any or maybe they hope we will just be forced to quit when we can't load it any more. If they cared about players they'd have some responses.
    Good luck getting responses. I don't know if you play DS as well, but there is long, heated thread on their forum about needing land, and people are about to get out their torches and go hunt down some S8 developers. I mean, they are really angry. The posts in our forum are tame compared to over there. Elsa pops up once in a while and says that they are working on it or will add more land when possible or some other lame thing like that - totally generic response with no details of when we can expect changes.

Rhino Keeper
    As far as the crashing goes, it's got to be something to do with RAM or processor or whatever it is that make devices work. I recently got a new computer and it runs beautifully on it, no crashing even if I visit Level 200 neighbors. Imagine that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    As far as the crashing goes, it's got to be something to do with RAM or processor or whatever it is that make devices work. I recently got a new computer and it runs beautifully on it, no crashing even if I visit Level 200 neighbors. Imagine that.
    Exactly this is what I've had to do too. I've posted map and storage suggestions in that section over a year ago, and here on the forum even before that but still no response of any kind

November event just as bad as October event what is with the percentages they suck. Cannot even tell if buying the value pack would give enough. It is a number not percent, once again unreachable targets they should be ashamed at the way they rip us off in so many ways.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast