View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Yeah! World Events were the SHIZ! But because of greed they have turnedout to be the worst, like you said. I hate all pf the events now, except tournaments.
    Shh....they will hear you...and ruin those too!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Shh....they will hear you...and ruin those too!
    Oops! Ok... shhhh.

Fashion Designer
    This is rediculous, they have to know what they're doing. I think they want us to quit, why else would they keep doing the things they do? They won't communicate about expansion and they make the game impossible without spending a large amount of real money.

I wont try this month either. I spent WAY (cant even justify it for myself) to much money last month for the cat and the horse. And as I see nothing has changed for this month. I would LOVE to have the end prize the purple pegasus/unicorn but even with my money spending/wasting (which I wont do again) I didnt reach the last prize from last WE- so after one day I know I wont get the big prize... isnt that a great feeling -.-
    On a side note still need 7% for this stupid cat!! And here I was hoping we would get another option to get the missing points for cat and steed - stupid me.
    There go more gems - why did the take away the 5x points?! I spun 150 points yesterday and got 1% this is reduculous!
    P.S. Im not getting any pumpkins for breeding since the update... did you turn that off?!? Spent like 50 gems speed breed abd didnt get 1%
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 10-31-17 at 05:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Just got a pop-up to rate fantasy forest.

Banned
    Wow, I bet that MannersMouse is really glad that he came in and posted about the new critters. 4 pages of b!t..!.. since then and not one compliment on the appearance of the critters. I know that about half of my posts on here are positive and about half are complaining, but, seriously, no one is forcing us to play the game. No one is forcing us to pay money. I don't know why Storm8 does not address our complaints and problems, but we are the ones who ultimately decide if it is worth it to keep playing. If I were a moderator or an S8 worker, I would totally pull my hair out because several times a day people are on here complaining that they couldn't get their tricks or their treats or the wheel didn't spin correctly or some other technical malfunction occurred. How, exactly, does anyone propose that S8 monitor each and every account and make sure that you got your tricks and treats and so forth? I'm very sorry, but I think that some of this is just good old fashioned "user error." You got the tricks, but you didn't see it pop up on your screen, so you don't think you got them. And some people are probably playing on crappy phones or old iPads or whatever that don't funtion properly. That is not S8's fault. People are saying that it is impossible to get the Sorcerer's Steed and that they did "everything" they were supposed to in order to get it. Well I got one on both of my accounts and didn't even really try - tricks were pretty easy to come by. Treats, on the other hand, were dependent on being able to breed specific animals, which, yes, that really totally and completely sucks that many of us were unable to breed the animals and, therefore, unable to obtain the Witch's Familiar. I don't think that S8 should make the goals impossible to achieve, but, again, it is up to us to determine if we want to spend our time and money on a game that does that. For me, so far, even though I have had a lot of disappointments in not being able to breed certain animals and not being able to afford to buy others, it is apparently worth it to keep going because I do enjoy the rewards that I manage to obtain. By the way, if you go back through the forums, people have been threatening to quit this game and Dragon Story for *years*. Yet, the games are still going. I, for one, am thankful that we have new animals coming out this month, even if I won't be able to get all of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    (Sister). To be honest World Events have turned out to be worst + breeding limited animals...Well...breeding has ALWAYS been hard..on limited time - so it is not driving me SO mad...but World Events - in good old days they were POSSIBLE. Now even with gems - most barely make it to the half way....if even that.
    During last event I hatched 8 chromodriles in a row. I didn't get the limited animal. and I couldn't get the the monthly limited animal either, because I didn't get enough orange pumpkins. Odds are coded, and code can change.

Fashion Designer
    The complaints stem from THEIR end, example wendiglow, they forgot to make it breedable for 5 days, we did speed breeding wasting gems, they finally fixed and all of a sudden bam people get it left and right. They do nothing but extend a bit of time? Then toward the end I breed it, but they removed the wrong goal so I got leaderboard points AFTER LB WAS OVER instead of the 6000 treats I had been wasting gems to breed this animal to get!

Now they put animals in the shop worth 2200 gems yet start each of their goals at 4000 forcing you to play 2 weeks basically just to get the price to match the shop price? Getting the items should take the price down as you go without starting out double the price.

For a full event no treats came when breeding which put ppl behind. If they cared about their players they'd watch this forum for problems so we don't get ripped off for days before they decide to fix it.

It's a great game, great animals that's why we're here, but more and more they gauge us without compensation or care because it keeps happening, they care about $ that's it. No other game I play treats players this way so yes I understand the frustration around here and join in with getting fed up

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    The complaints stem from THEIR end, example wendiglow, they forgot to make it breedable for 5 days, we did speed breeding wasting gems, they finally fixed and all of a sudden bam people get it left and right. They do nothing but extend a bit of time? Then toward the end I breed it, but they removed the wrong goal so I got leaderboard points AFTER LB WAS OVER instead of the 6000 treats I had been wasting gems to breed this animal to get!

Now they put animals in the shop worth 2200 gems yet start each of their goals at 4000 forcing you to play 2 weeks basically just to get the price to match the shop price? Getting the items should take the price down as you go without starting out double the price.

For a full event no treats came when breeding which put ppl behind. If they cared about their players they'd watch this forum for problems so we don't get ripped off for days before they decide to fix it.

It's a great game, great animals that's why we're here, but more and more they gauge us without compensation or care because it keeps happening, they care about $ that's it. No other game I play treats players this way so yes I understand the frustration around here and join in with getting fed up
    Again, preach! You took the words out my mind. I totally agree with everything. If they even bothered to even listento our complaints then maybe they’ll get richer

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the fairies and pegasus, but honestly I'm having a hard time getting excited. It will probably be just like last month. A few percentages short of the goal. This is the first time I've thought about quitting FFS.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast