View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see much point in doing the WE. As last time I never reached the 2000 to be part of the community. Plus I heard the community rewards weren't that great. And I have not gotten the final prize for individual in a long time now. Not to mention I am also at my 126 habitat limit. Even though I have plenty of room to expand. Last month I never was able to breed one of the timed breedable animals. So that will probably be the same for this month. And I was stuck at 96% for the sorcerer Steed. So I wasn't able to win it. I don't see any point in spending real money for Gems. Between the three games I play on S8 I spend $15-$30 a month. But one game there are Gem traps so I refuse to spend money on that one anymore. And the other two I am quickly becoming disillusioned with. So I will probably not spend anymore money on any of these games until some of the problems are resolved.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Is anyone else wondering why the fairy king and queen look like anime people? Why aren't they animals? This is an animal game. I like the fey foal but hate the royal fairies. What's up TL?
    Last edited by PaInaWahine; 11-01-17 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Clarification

Fashion Designer
    S8 just doesn't care or they would at least try and communicate with us. A year ago i was so happy because i thought this was one of the best games out there but now the quality of their games seem to be going down hill for some time. Other S8 games are also complaing about expansion and about the greed that seems to be their main goal. To be successful in this business you need to have good customer relations. The past few months has been very difficult to complete anything without a large amount of gems being used and as each month passes it continues to get worse. We keep hoping that S8 will come around and work with us to make this a successful company. We're doing our part but it bothers me that they don't care enough to explain why they won't listen to us or tell us something. I do have an end date that i will leave if they keep ignoring our pleas.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 11-01-17 at 08:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    From all the feedback im reading on this forum im guessing that S8 needs some classes on customer relations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I really like the fairies and pegasus, but honestly I'm having a hard time getting excited. It will probably be just like last month. A few percentages short of the goal. This is the first time I've thought about quitting FFS.
    This is exactly how I feel.

If pretty much everyone on the forum is getting disillusioned, I'm sure there are TONS of other players out there feeling the same way.
    Yes, it's a business & the whole point should be to make money, but losing players is certainly not the way to increase revenue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    This is exactly how I feel.

If pretty much everyone on the forum is getting disillusioned, I'm sure there are TONS of other players out there feeling the same way.
    Yes, it's a business & the whole point should be to make money, but losing players is certainly not the way to increase revenue.
    there are also several people complaining on Facebook as well. The big question is why doesn't s8 care?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    The complaints stem from THEIR end, example wendiglow, they forgot to make it breedable for 5 days, we did speed breeding wasting gems, they finally fixed and all of a sudden bam people get it left and right. They do nothing but extend a bit of time? Then toward the end I breed it, but they removed the wrong goal so I got leaderboard points AFTER LB WAS OVER instead of the 6000 treats I had been wasting gems to breed this animal to get!
    Ohhh. that is so nasty, nasty, nasty. I didn't know that. I couldn't breed the wendiglow and I thought It was just bad luck. Lucky me, I did not spend any gems to rush the breeding and hatching. and I did not fall short on orange pumpkins (I could only get like 60 %) I would be really, really mad if I had to spend loads of gems to breed the wendiglow only to find out later that it wasn't breedable for some time.

I wouldn't say it was a mistake. When they make mistakes favouring the players they fix them right away. There was a bug in one event in Castle Story where you get a goose if you spend 30 gems to skip a step. Somebody noticed it, and posted it in the forum, on a Saturday, the bug was fixed in 4 hours. ON A SATURDAY. But this one took 5 days to be corrected. Mistake? I don't think so. This was intentional.

And there is the domino effect. If you cannot breed the ram, you cannot get to 2000 points (without spending gems) and you cannot get the fairy, and you cannot get the monthly limited animal, whichever it is. So, if you fail in breeding the ram, the monthly target is gone. There is no point in playing the week event if you are not able to breed the limited time animal.

Yes, I know they have to make money somehow, but, c'mon. 4000 gems, ($150) for a virtual animal? I have spent some money in the game, not much to be honest, maybe $10. The amount of money they are asking is insane.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else bothered that this WE is for only one week instead of the normal 10 days?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Is anyone else bothered that this WE is for only one week instead of the normal 10 days?
    Yes, I didn't notice that until someone pointed it out. No way to get to 2000 points in 7 days. I average 200 points per day playing normally.

I'm also kind of annoyed that this is a spring event. Is this to please those who live in other countries? I guess that's ok. It just seems really odd. My city is currently receiving a large snowfall - definitely doesn't feel like spring here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, I didn't notice that until someone pointed it out. No way to get to 2000 points in 7 days. I average 200 points per day playing normally.

I'm also kind of annoyed that this is a spring event. Is this to please those who live in other countries? I guess that's ok. It just seems really odd. My city is currently receiving a large snowfall - definitely doesn't feel like spring here.
    I agree. Fall is barely here in the US. I thought maybe some Winter characters would be next. I do like the fairies, though.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast