View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

19 33.33%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

30 52.63%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Fairy King - I finished it

20 35.09%
  • Fairy King - I started but I couldn't finish

34 59.65%
  • Fairy Queen - I finished it

38 66.67%
  • Fairy Queen - I started but I couldn't finish

16 28.07%
  • Fey Foal - I finished it

8 14.04%
  • Fey Foal - I started but I couldn't finish

43 75.44%
  • Fairy King

24 42.11%
  • Fairy Queen

29 50.88%
  • Fey Foal

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    King - 15%
    Queen - 42%
    Im at 37 % for king and 39 % for queen , i feel as if i am way far behind..

Fashion Designer
    This is why I don’t want this monthly event for December.

As you know or have experienced, December is supposed to be a joyous and jocund holiday, relaxing, fun, and not stressful. All of you, again, know and have experienced the previous monthly event for October and November, and it is the opposite of what December should be. The direction this game is going, it is most likely we will have the monthly event on December. The ME (monthly event) is very stressful and takes up valuable and precious time with family and friends, it also has goals that are very unrealistic and too far fetched. Lastly, the ME drains our money that we earned with hard work. Storm8, if you had the decency and heart to listen to the forums, then please stop doing this ME!!! We are very exhausted and all want this to stop!

Or, you can keep on doing this ME, but make the percentage of actually getting the final prizes of the month reachable for all levels because it isn?t fair when a lvl 200 and a lvl 30 need to get 3,200 WE currency both, or the same acts in a SB, or only a 10% chance of getting a leaderboard prize. Make the goals easier, a higher percentage of getting a certain animal, higher percentage of winning in the tournament, and the colosseum have lesser stones needed. Please.
    they won't listen because they don't care about us all they care about is how much money they can make. They are driven by greed and don't take any pride in putting out a great product. So many of us have tried to get thru to them about the potential of their games and all they have to do is work with us. Good try though.

New Resident
    This is why I don?t want this monthly event for December.

As you know or have experienced, December is supposed to be a joyous and jocund holiday, relaxing, fun, and not stressful. All of you, again, know and have experienced the previous monthly event for October and November, and it is the opposite of what December should be. The direction this game is going, it is most likely we will have the monthly event on December. The ME (monthly event) is very stressful and takes up valuable and precious time with family and friends, it also has goals that are very unrealistic and too far fetched. Lastly, the ME drains our money that we earned with hard work. Storm8, if you had the decency and heart to listen to the forums, then please stop doing this ME!!! We are very exhausted and all want this to stop!

Or, you can keep on doing this ME, but make the percentage of actually getting the final prizes of the month reachable for all levels because it isn?t fair when a lvl 200 and a lvl 30 need to get 3,200 WE currency both, or the same acts in a SB, or only a 10% chance of getting a leaderboard prize. Make the goals easier, a higher percentage of getting a certain animal, higher percentage of winning in the tournament, and the colosseum have lesser stones needed. Please.
    I want the same thing as you. I would certainly hate it if my christmas was ruined by jerks.

Farm Supplier
    Kings 10%
    Queen 43%

Not really bothered about them. I'd love to have it but know it's impossible for me, cos I did rubbish in world event. I'm concentrating on SB, it's my favourite event (apart from linking tournament, which I hate).

Also y do we have to breed so many different animals during this event? I only have one nest and the acts require breeding with this and that, so how am I supposed to try for others? I haven't got Porcuplenty, Potumn or Cornucowpia coz all my fails are loooong.

Anyhoo good luck everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    S8 needs to expand land and increase the cap on habitats for a few of their games but they will not correspond anything one way or the other. Personally I'm tired of asking and have set an end date to uninstall all their games. Last week I installed a new game and it's definitely a keeper. Right now I'm playing 5 games and that can be expensive. I really enjoy s8 games but they are way too greedy for me and refuse to extend the game so I can keep playing. S8 will leave me no choice but to delete them. I'm sure they don't care what I or anyone else does but that decision will definitely make me happy and the other games I play will be happier as well because s8's loss will be their gain.

Executive Chef
    For the king i am at 9020 points (45%)
    For the Queen at 14500 points (73%)

And for the King Pendants not even breed one of the 3 creatures we need to breed. With 20 days left I think it is doable for both.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I got him!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-16-00-18-26-1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	39965

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I got him!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-16-00-18-26-1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	39965
    Congratulations!

Thanks, I hope everyone can get them! It's a lot easier this month than last I'm hoping December will be a great month!