View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? How was the event duration?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

7 7.45%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

71 75.53%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

83 88.30%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.13%
  • Spring Steeple

18 19.15%
  • Swallowtail Tile

14 14.89%
  • Butterfly Tree

25 26.60%
  • Poppy Hopper

39 41.49%
  • Spring Fairy

25 26.60%
  • Spring Thawbin

26 27.66%
  • Event Duration: The duration was just fine

5 5.32%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too short

85 90.43%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Signs of Spring - 2017 Oct 31 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    I’ve given up on this event. Not making much progress, not enough to count. It’s much too difficult.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I just reached 2000 points. There is no way for me to get enough petals for the fairy even if I used all my 95 gems. Would be nice if S8 gave us a petal doubler like they did for the treats last month.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    You are not alone. There are about 27 hours left in the WE, and I am still 265 points shy of event getting the first creature prize. I have spent at least 100 gems speed hatching and speed breeding useless ferrets, and still have no ram to show for it. I feel like I have wasted those gems. I think the S8 team has a really distorted view of what they think game elements are worth. That the spring fairy alone costs almost $63 (if the gems were purchased on sale) is, in my very humble opinion just ridiculous. When I first started playing this game, I was happy to buy some gems to help my game along. That help I was giving myself seemed much more reasonable in terms of real dollars at that time. But now? There's pretty much no point, because I don't have the game budget that events seem to require these days. I am fairly certain I will be ignoring the rest of this month's events, as there is no way I'm going to be able to win or buy any of the prizes.
    $63?!?!! Omg! That's too much and only 1 fairy. So you'd prob need treble to get the others. Y are they doing this I don't understand. They obviously read our posts. So instead of making the game enjoyable they're destroying it. I guess the money monkey has got to them. $$$/??? that's all they see.

Good luck!!! I really hope you get the chrysantheram!! You deserve it!!!
    Last edited by NazKat; 11-06-17 at 02:06 PM. Reason: pound sign ??

I’m so happy to see I’m not the only one feeling this way. I’m trying to get to 2000 but honestly, I don’t even know why. All my breedings fail. I got common honey bear but apart from it, I haven’t been able to get a limited animal in months. Not fun anymore and I refuse to spend another dime. And honestly, since I paid for the gold unicorn a few months back, it seems my success rate in breeding collapsed. As if they thought I would keep spending if I didn’t get anything. I won’t get the fairy so I won’t get the feu foal, I won’t get to 2400 petals so I lose any chance I had to get the fairy queen. Disappointing and useless. No use trying anymore. They ruined this game for me.
    I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all the people still trying, hoping you’ll get lucky!

Rhino Keeper
    Woth the shorter event time there's no way ill even hit the 2400, and I'm not willing to spend to speed breed up to the points like last month after s8 *****ing so many of us out of the steed. No point paying to make sure I reach goals if they aren't going to count anyway.
    Honestly I've sort of given up. This month has started as bad as last month
    I've bred no limited aninal and can't finish the WE. If this carries on I can see the game dying. Surely this high spending is going to end up to much for even the biggest spenders, what with leaderboards already costing and the price of the limited animals just so high.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Woth the shorter event time there's no way ill even hit the 2400, and I'm not willing to spend to speed breed up to the points like last month after s8 *****ing so many of us out of the steed. No point paying to make sure I reach goals if they aren't going to count anyway.
    Honestly I've sort of given up. This month has started as bad as last month
    I've bred no limited aninal and can't finish the WE. If this carries on I can see the game dying. Surely this high spending is going to end up to much for even the biggest spenders, what with leaderboards already costing and the price of the limited animals just so high.
    Ditto here. I remembered when WE were over a 10, 14, 21, 24 and 30 days. Here are a few examples, https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Event-12-16-14
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Event-10-14-14,
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rld-Event-2015
    I could keep going but have a look for yourself
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...est-Game-Guide
    start on page 10 and work your way to present. Even the community prizes were more attainable with some WE only needing 200, 400 or 600. I even saw a WE that only needed 25 to start off the community prize. Habitats were a individual prize along with a forest animal being the 2nd individual prize. Now we get decorations that we cannot use due to insufficient space. Ahh the good old days. When I was able to complete the WE, that now seems a distant memory as the last few WE have been very very disappointing and very unattainable.

Can i make a suggestion to S8. How about you keep players happy and interested.

Can we please, please, please (with sugar on top) have an extension for the Signs of Spring WE?
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 11-06-17 at 08:20 PM.

Banned
    Fairy is absolutely unattainable. Even when I was a brand new player a year ago I could finish a world event. Not now. And if we don't get the first fairy, we can't have the Pegasus or whatever it is. They'll probably offer it in a "value" pack for $30 in a few months.

Im still 150 points away from the bunny - as is my sister - This is ridiculous?!
    I wont even get the communitiy prizes, this is disappointing for lv 160/180
    Im not even hoping for expantions anymore but why do we have 7 day WE with the requirements for the former 10 days WE... Im not very good in maths but sth seems wrong here...
    And I hate it that the months only has be*** and I already know I wont get prizes - I dont get the fairy - I dont get the pegasus; I dont get the 2400 points I dont get the fairy
    Great! Im really motivated to play know...

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    3200 is so unrealistic. I?m at almost 1400 petals now. The events last shorter but you have to collect too much petals. I remember old events where you had to collect 2200 points....
    Yeah, I remember when 2200 seemed almost unobtainable, even when we had 10 days to do it. Lol, those were the days...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    I haven't got any animal from this event. Can't even breed the chrysantheram or whatever it's called. So now I know I'll definitely not get the fairies for November, coz I haven't completed this event. No use in playing if the event animals unobtainable. So so sad
    Same. I gave up on this event...

Also, the drawing of those 'petals' reminds me more of potato chips than actual spring petals...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast