View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? How was the event duration?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

7 7.45%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

71 75.53%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

83 88.30%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.13%
  • Spring Steeple

18 19.15%
  • Swallowtail Tile

14 14.89%
  • Butterfly Tree

25 26.60%
  • Poppy Hopper

39 41.49%
  • Spring Fairy

25 26.60%
  • Spring Thawbin

26 27.66%
  • Event Duration: The duration was just fine

5 5.32%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too short

85 90.43%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Signs of Spring - 2017 Oct 31 (POLL ADDED)

I've just about managed to get to the community prizes. But it did mean completely giving up on the Chrisantharam early on, and on stocking up on loads of food. I've been going for the 20 hr crops instead of for the higher yield.

I decided I'd much rather get two animals in the board than risk not getting any going for the super-rare breed goal.

It's been so tough to get to the community goal line. Not impressed by that.
    I actually am starting to wish the poppy hopper had come with a hatch and feed goal this time for extra points towards the WE.

Fashion Designer
    I just made it to poppy hopper with 4 points over.. I guess they think I'll buy the value pack with 1300 petals to try to get fairy but Wrong! If that was your intent s8 to have us come up short and pay, it backfired. Plus I'd still be 300 short anyway so that wouldn't even had worked if I bought into your $ scheme. Very disappointed especially so because knowing I couldn't finish one event knocks me out of the 3 fairies for fey horse too, plus most likely queen since I didn't get max % needed so this whole month is a bust for me right from the start, thanks for ruining a great game with greed

Fashion Designer
    So torn right now.. dont understand how they can make it this so unrealistic! I either spend 25$ on a value pack to get the fairy or it just doesnt matter for any of the other events and making the foal only obtainable but collecting all 3 is ridiculous! So disappointing, im just shy of the community prizes as well, what a waste of time! I want those fairies and the foal...but really, i guess i hsve three hours to make a decision;'(

Executive Chef
    I really hope we will get a poll on this one! THis is ridiculous!

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if other players have noticed that on lower accounts it's easier to breed the animals required to encourage players to play and spend money. I have two accounts and on my baby account I have managed to breed the Candy horn, the Porcuplenty and the Chrysantheram. On my level 196 account I've not manages to breed any animals that are needed for this month and last. I guess S8 thinks as I've been playing for a few years I'll spend gems if I can't breed the animals I need. It's the opposite I'm not spending gems on events that are impossible to complete. I've got over 60+ animals in storage so don't even have space for the new ones.

Rhino Keeper
    There are just over three hours left, and I'm 21 petals shy for the rabbit. If I can do three rounds of 1 hour food and hatch the ferrets on my nest, I will make 1600 with only minutes to spare. Trick is, I have to be at work in an hour and a half...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I struggled to get 2000 points in the last WE and that was TEN days. This one is only seven, so I feel I've failed before I begin!
    Last one was also 7 days ( 3600) points....The october was already ruined...the one before last one - that was 10 days....but was still way too high.

After all that effort, a 15 hour timer on a plain looking egg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67E90114-07F2-4C51-B0EC-B84548A5C9A7.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	703.8 KB 
ID:	39617

I really hope this isn’t an indication of how the Spring Fairy is going to look when it hatches from its egg.

Only managed to collect the required number of Spring Petals because of some speed breeding done for the Chrysantheram and Porcuplanty combined with loads of lucky mining done after each round of breeding.

S8 used to double/triple the event rewards from the mine but stopped that several events ago just to make the events impossible to complete without the use of gems.

There’s no use repeating the rants about how greedy they’ve become because they’ll just tell you that the game is free-to-play but to “maximise” your gaming experience, you are required to spend a certain amount of money.

It’s also probably why they haven’t raised the habitat limits, make players spend gold to upgrade 3-animal habitats to 4-animal habitats.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-17 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party apps comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Same. I gave up on this event...

Also, the drawing of those 'petals' reminds me more of potato chips than actual spring petals...
    Lol! I'm glad you said chips so I can look at them differently I was seeing those Styrofoam packing peanuts lol my cousin said corn nuts.

Fashion Designer
    All I see is Corn Pops cereal! LOL