View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? How was the event duration?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

7 7.45%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

71 75.53%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

83 88.30%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.13%
  • Spring Steeple

18 19.15%
  • Swallowtail Tile

14 14.89%
  • Butterfly Tree

25 26.60%
  • Poppy Hopper

39 41.49%
  • Spring Fairy

25 26.60%
  • Spring Thawbin

26 27.66%
  • Event Duration: The duration was just fine

5 5.32%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too short

85 90.43%
  • Event Duration: The duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Signs of Spring - 2017 Oct 31 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    why do they make these goals so unachievable. I spend gems. unless you want to spend $100 REAL DOLLARS on one event they are not doable. What entertainment budget could justify this??? SMH
    Last edited by missourijan; 11-07-17 at 01:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Could we please get poll on this one?

Well...I fell short (way short) of the 3200 needed for the Spring fairy, so why bother trying to get the other two? I think the only pretty one is Winter fairy, so I'd like to get it. I won't be emptying my pockets this month trying to get a Fey Foal, so I guess that's the silver lining in all this.

If S8 would make the goals a little easier, people wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on gems OR make the gem prices reasonable! But when you have an unreachable goal added to outrageous gem prices, no wonder we all are so frustrated that we want to quit the game. This is just terrible business strategy on top of deplorable customer service. S8 will soon put themselves out of business!

Rhino Keeper
    Since the failure of this WE, they could change the Fey Foal goal in 'collect at least two of the three November animals'...
    I'm hoping things will change or it will be the same for Christmas time 😟

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone manage to get the spring fairy? I got just enough petals to get the extra queens crowns but was still like 800 away from the fairy. Sigh, no fey foal for me.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    I was 300 short of the extra crowns and after completing all last month and still falling short I am quitting the rest now. no sense playing the rest od the events. I.will build up my food and hatch animals in storage.

DId not even come close to getting the rabbit and I play a lot. This was a ridiculous event, I hope it doesn't become a pattern. Games are not fun when the goals don't feel achievable.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Did anyone manage to get the spring fairy? I got just enough petals to get the extra queens crowns but was still like 800 away from the fairy. Sigh, no fey foal for me.
    I was lucky enough to get the Spring Fairy.... 🙂

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't even close, didn't even get the bunny. I was not going to spend gems. No Chrysantheram for me despite constantly trying.

Seriously, only ONE person got the Spring Fairy? That in itself should say something about how attainable this was.

Farm Supplier
    As others have said, this event was impossible without spending a considerable amount.

If you didn't spend money on this event you are excluded from getting the fey foal and probably the fairy queen.

Trying to breed a limited time super rare with a 3 hr common fail is frustrating. It feels almost impossible and pointless trying.

I am no longer enjoying playing the game. I find myself inwardly groaning when it's time to open FFS and retry my breed etc. Sadly I don't see S8 changing things for the better.

So, having played since the very beginning, I am uninstalling FFS. Games should be fun, and for me, this is no longer enjoyable.

If my gem friends see this, goodbye and thank you. I hope S8 prove me wrong and improve FFS for you. xxx