Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Horn - 2017 Oct 3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kropczynka82 View Post
    Maheks, which animals did you use to have 8hrs?
    I used Molton marten and Quake snake and got 8 hours first time in my baby account.
    In my main account both animals are in storage as I've not got much space in habitats and will take too long to hatch and evolve so leaving in storage for now.

Farm Supplier
    Maheks, thx for the answer. Unfortunetely I don't have Molton Marten. I've tried Volcamel and King Barkthur, but time is 12 hrs so it isn't work again

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kropczynka82 View Post
    Maheks, thx for the answer. Unfortunetely I don't have Molton Marten. I've tried Volcamel and King Barkthur, but time is 12 hrs so it isn't work again
    I've tried all the combo's that everyone's been kind enough to suggest armordillo and persian leopard, Persian leopard and king barkthur, starmodillo and Persian leopard, I've even tried art nouveau horse with rocking horse and crystal unicorn with different earth and fire animals. Like I mentioned I've used all different combo's and speed bred using over 250 gems but no luck.
    Will keep trying as we've got a few days left still. Hope you have better luck then me

Executive Chef
    5 hotwillers and an armordillo trying for this new one

Banned
    It wouldn't be so bad if Candy Horn were just Rare, not SR.

Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I have done speed breeding and hatching today for the first time and spent over 250 gem and still not managed to get a Candy Horn on my main account and on my baby account without using a single gem I've got a 8hr breed. So it just shows if your going to get an animal on a certain account you'll get it whether you use gems or not 😔
    Really sick of not being able to get these animals,no rainboas as well as others before and it looks like no candy for me either. This is really discriminatory and totally unfair.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Really sick of not being able to get these animals,no rainboas as well as others before and it looks like no candy for me either. This is really discriminatory and totally unfair.
    Totally agree! I didn't get rainboa, river runner, turtle dove and seem like no candy horn either. So far bred a rampage, volcamel, armodillo and rubble rooster. They're taking so long to breed and hatch, 5 days left. Humph. So annoying. There's so many rock/fire animal fails you can have.
    Last edited by NazKat; 10-06-17 at 07:02 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Suggestions on hatching candy horn please? I have hottweiler. But not yak o lantern or the mouse. Help please?

Need suggestions on hatching candy horn. No luck so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneswife2122 View Post
    Need suggestions on hatching candy horn. No luck so far.
    Actually - it doesn't matter what earth/fire animals you use for breeding. The chances are always the same. Tha rarity, the level of animals you use - it doesn't affect the outcome. You are just as likely to get result with rock rhino and pyro pony - as you would be with rarer animals.

What works for one - doesn't work for another. It is just pure dumb luck - there is NO "magic combo" to guarantee you success.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast