Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Horn - 2017 Oct 3

I don't have a Persian leopard 😩

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdrop913 View Post
    I don't have a Persian leopard ��
    All earth/fire animals have actually same chance to get you the right animal. Just try pyro pony and rock rhino - that way you can only get earth/fire animals. If you want to risk legendary fail use crystal animal + earth/fire.

I got 8 hour breed time what is thier
    Hotwiler and armo. Earth and fier bouth 15 lvl

Farm Supplier
    I breed KingBarkthur and PyroPony and I got Hottweiler, then I breed Armodrillo and Rock Rhino and I got Ruble Rooster . Next time I'll try Hottweiler and Armodrillo, maybe this will work

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kropczynka82 View Post
    I breed KingBarkthur and PyroPony and I got Hottweiler, then I breed Armodrillo and Rock Rhino and I got Ruble Rooster . Next time I'll try Hottweiler and Armodrillo, maybe this will work
    I have done speed breeding and hatching today for the first time and spent over 250 gem and still not managed to get a Candy Horn on my main account and on my baby account without using a single gem I've got a 8hr breed. So it just shows if your going to get an animal on a certain account you'll get it whether you use gems or not 😔

Executive Chef
    Not getting the new animal. Well, I'll keep trying and see what happens, maybe I'll get lucky.
    I thought it was 6 hours and was very happy wen I got a 6 hour timer, totally forgot about the hotwiller lol - that and then I realised it was 8 hours

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so done with hotweilers and armordillos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Not getting the new animal. Well, I'll keep trying and see what happens, maybe I'll get lucky.
    I thought it was 6 hours and was very happy wen I got a 6 hour timer, totally forgot about the hotwiller lol - that and then I realised it was 8 hours
    I have you tried King Barkthur and Persian leopard?. That's what worked for me after trying every other combo. Good Luck, I hope you get it!

Rhino Keeper
    No Candy Horn yet, but I did get 48 hours on the timer...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    No Candy Horn yet, but I did get 48 hours on the timer...
    Congratulations! Normally I would do the same...but currently I can't risk it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast