Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Candy Horn - 2017 Oct 3

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.
    Saaaame

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    A dozen hottweiler puppies for me please!!

And I agree. No candy horn here either. No progress. Feels like an impossible event. Not much fun.

Maybe my new hottweiler puppies can cheer me up!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    Just got 8 hours with king barkthur and Persian leopard. I tried that combo. Didn?t work. Then switched to another. Didn?t work. Then back to this one and finally worked. Not enough time to get many prizes but at least finally got the candy horn.

Good luck to everyone still trying.
    Last edited by luna2cute; 10-08-17 at 11:49 AM. Reason: typo

Candy Horn

I?m getting really frustrated with trying to breed a Candy Horn. Nothing but Hottweilers and Armodillos. I don?t understand why some players have had success breeding this animal and I have been trying for days spending Gems to speed up breeding time to try.....and try again. Beginning to feel ripped off by this game

Executive Chef
    If I see one more volcamel....I will erupt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If I see one more volcamel....I will erupt
    Major lol! 🤣

So I have to make a new plan. I had decided that I would purchase the Candy Horn on my main account and no longer worry about it or, ultimately, the Witch's Familiar, on my baby account. However, because I have so few earth/fire combos on my baby account, I decided to do a little speed breeding after all. I used King Barkthur in every combo and finally got it with Rampage. So now I can unlock community prizes pretty soon. Not sure how to proceed on my main account. The number of earth/fire combos is overwhelming.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Anyone have luck getting candy horn earth/fire?
    I've been back to back trying all combinations of straight earth/fire and fire+ earth, earth/fire + earth/fire, earth + earth/fire, fire +earth/fire,... No luck. Now we have one day left and my latest is still a Rampage. Just getting repeated Rampage, Hotweiler, or Armordillo, and no Candy Horn. Anyone else have a suggestion?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcaveda View Post
    I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.
    I have been back to back trying for Candy Horn. Can u share what ur combo was please?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
    And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.
    @Littelprincess0313: Please share ur combo for Candy Horn if u know? Thx

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast