Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Candy Horn - 2017 Oct 3

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.
    LOLOLOLOL 😂 fuhhhh 😥

Quote Originally Posted by phyllismae View Post
    @Littelprincess0313: Please share ur combo for Candy Horn if u know? Thx
    God I wish I could. I really want the horse/cat so I bought my first animal for 600 gems (not feeling good about it -.-)
    I tryed GU with some E/F and Persian Leopard with king barthur. No luck with like 30 tries? Way too much in my opinion
    I really hope that the other events will be better

New Resident
    Alright thank you @littelprincess0313 for ur reply! Im disappointed with the event as well. Not very fun and too much tease.

New Resident
    I have been breeding nothing but earth and fire in hopes for the candy horn since this started but to no avail. Why are these goals unattainable? Makes me want to delete the whole game all together.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akcv1983 View Post
    I have been breeding nothing but earth and fire in hopes for the candy horn since this started but to no avail. Why are these goals unattainable? Makes me want to delete the whole game all together.
    I guess they want more people to want to buy gems. It also made me so furious - I am not even considering buying gems for this event. Instead I'm considering if I should stop playing altogether - if all new events are as impossible like this one.

Farm Supplier
    NazKat can you write if there was your first try with combo KingBarkthur + Armordillo or you tried this few times? I've been trying many different combo with no luck for Candy horn :-(

Executive Chef
    Ugh. I have 3 accounts and not one has got candy horn. I'm very angry with myself because I keep thinking its a 6 hour breed and get excited wen I see 6 hours. Ahhhhh. Lol.
    Well, no candy horn (most likely) and definitely no scarecrow.
    So, no more gem buying or speed breeding. - I hope I don't sound like I'm throwing a tantrum!
    But I did speed and got nothing, it wouldn't be so bad if there were exciting fails - as in, animals I don't have, but I have everything in the shop apart from a few crystal animals. And I can't place any habits (like I've said sooooooo many times) so nothing to say end gems on.
    I'm very upset that there's no communication these days,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ugh. I have 3 accounts and not one has got candy horn. I'm very angry with myself because I keep thinking its a 6 hour breed and get excited wen I see 6 hours. Ahhhhh. Lol.
    Well, no candy horn (most likely) and definitely no scarecrow.
    So, no more gem buying or speed breeding. - I hope I don't sound like I'm throwing a tantrum!
    But I did speed and got nothing, it wouldn't be so bad if there were exciting fails - as in, animals I don't have, but I have everything in the shop apart from a few crystal animals. And I can't place any habits (like I've said sooooooo many times) so nothing to say end gems on.
    I'm very upset that there's no communication these days,

The 8 hour timer on Candy horn should be turned horizontal- that way it is more accurate; Endless trying....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The 8 hour timer on Candy horn should be turned horizontal- that way it is more accurate; Endless trying....
    Lol, that really made me laugh. You are so right. And earth fire is such a rotten combo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Lol, that really made me laugh. You are so right. And earth fire is such a rotten combo!
    Sort of is, yeah. Perhaps because we are asked to breed earth/fire most often. Like animals with dark - lightning - are taking too much time....( this would be even worse for fails...)..

Fire/Nature and Water/Nature - would be better though - shorter fail time. I'm actually glad they added rottweiler as earth/fire animal - since at least that way - we have one shorter common fail.

During this armadillo fail army - I can't stop thinking about Texas man who shot armadillo - and the bullet backfired and ****ed the man...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast