Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Land of the Fey! November Dragons!

Executive Chef
    Land of the Fey! ★ More Land please (: ★ ty

Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Wait a sec . There is no habitat for theses dragons....unless you spend gold? If that?s the case, I?m outta here.
    Could one of the mods please confirm if this is gonna be the case? Isn't there gonna be a coin habitat this time for the teo dragons that only have the fey element??

Executive Chef
    Could S8 provide a pop up collector indicator for the decor-artifacts when the timer is up ? ★ ty

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Could S8 provide a pop up collector indicator for the decor-artifacts when the timer is up ? ★ ty
    Yes please cannot find it when it is ready, even though the points are paltry we need to be able to collect them.

Host(ess)
    I really like the fey dragons, but is getting the solar fyre dragon evwn going to be possible? I'm still not even halfway to the skelequeen dragon, so im not sure how we are going to get the Solar fyre dragon without spending tonnes of gold. Even if you dish out 450 gold for the tree, it will only provide at most about 6000 tokens in 28 days.

Host(ess)
    How do you work the quote thingy and respond to people.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RCShay View Post
    How do you work the quote thingy and respond to people.
    Hit the reply with quote under their post, then type your response under their comments.

To reply to more than one post, check the quotation box under all posts you want to reply to, then on the last post hit the reply with quote.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RCShay View Post
    I really like the fey dragons, but is getting the solar fyre dragon evwn going to be possible? I'm still not even halfway to the skelequeen dragon, so im not sure how we are going to get the Solar fyre dragon without spending tonnes of gold. Even if you dish out 450 gold for the tree, it will only provide at most about 6000 tokens in 28 days.
    if you got boost from bingo, try to combine golds and boost : you get more tokens with less golds
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hit the reply with quote under their post, then type your response under their comments.

To reply to more than one post, check the quotation box under all posts you want to reply to, then on the last post hit the reply with quote.
    Thanks Kooky I did not know the second part, to respond to more than one post. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    WHEN is the inbound news coming? I can't play or pay for your game until a announcement is made about land being released. Which stinks because I didn't try for the Halloween dragons and won't be able to with the incredible Fey with nowhere to put them.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast