Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Land of the Fey! November Dragons!

Rhino Keeper

Land of the Fey! November Dragons!

***I have exciting news inbound that I know you'll all LOVE! But before I can share that, here's November's dragons!***

FAIRY TIME!

Fey dragons! A new Fey type! Prizes everywhere! The gateways to the Fey realms have burst open and these new dragons are here to stay!

How do you obtain these fine beasts you may be asking?

Solar Fyre: Throughout the month of November you can collect Warm Feystones by participating in events, tournaments, and from the Sunlit World Tree decoration. Collect enough Warm Feystones and you can craft the Solar Fyre Dragon in the Spell Shop!

Lunar Fyre: Throughout the month of November you can collect Cool Feystones by breeding your favorite dragons new and old, and from the Moonlit World Tree decoration. Collect enough Cool Feystones and you can craft the Lunar Fyre Dragon in the Spell Shop!

The Fey Portal is a new habitat, the gateway to the many kingdoms of the Solar and Lunar Fyre Dragons. You can purchase this new habitat in the market.

I hope you all enjoy the dragons and magical times ahead!
    -Flatfoot
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 11-03-17 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Uh oh, let me find out FlatFoot! I'm waiting in suspense for your other announcement. It sounds like some very good news. And, by the way, fantastic job on the Fey dragons released so far. Cinder Fyre and Deadwood are off the hook!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Uh oh, let me find out FlatFoot! I'm waiting in suspense for your other announcement. It sounds like some very good news. And, by the way, fantastic job on the Fey dragons released so far. Cinder Fyre and Deadwood are off the hook!
    Thanks! I'm particularly fond of Deadwood as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait a sec . There is no habitat for theses dragons....unless you spend gold? If that’s the case, I’m outta here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Wait a sec . There is no habitat for theses dragons....unless you spend gold? If that’s the case, I’m outta here.
    I'm with you!

Executive Chef
    I like the dragons and event and everything....but having a MUST HAVE habitat cost in gold is really low

Rhino Keeper
    Beautiful dragons as always, nicely done FlatFoot
    I'm a little disappointed there is no Fey habitat available for coins though

Banned
    Inbound news, well do share for the time is now!! It would need to be more land so that we gush and say yeah and not boo about the restrictiveness of this game!

Totally agree with you Florr06 about no Fey habitat available for coins but maybe this will come later throughout this event!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I have a strange feeling the other announcement will be more land. It couldn't be anything else all of us would love more than that. I'll be patiently waiting for that announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I have a strange feeling the other announcement will be more land. It couldn't be anything else all of us would love more than that. I'll be patiently waiting for that announcement.
    I'm almost afraid to say it "out loud" but I hope you are right!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast