Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tombstone Tournament 10/27/17

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What elements or colors are Achilles. I don?t have Achilles so want to try similar. Thanks.
    Unfortunately Achilles is an ultra rare and very hard to get. It's an Olympus/Diamond hybrid and one of the best fighters in the game. It has a 47 hr. breeding time. I don't have that dragon yet after playing for 3 years. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one soon.
    For a dragon to use against Quasar, maybe try a high level white/blue/red hybrid or white/purple hybrid. If you do have Angel (Diamond/White) then use him first.
    Last edited by starship412; 10-30-17 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Unfortunately Achilles is an ultra rare and very hard to get. It's an Olympus/Diamond hybrid and one of the best fighters in the game. It has a 47 hr. breeding time. I don't have that dragon yet after playing for 3 years. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one soon.
    For a dragon to use against Quasar, maybe try a high level white/blue/red hybrid or white/purple hybrid. If you do have Angel (Diamond/White) then use him first.
    Thanks so much! Galleon 12 /white/blue/red worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    24. Tombstone 18 - Polynesian 9 bmb (Tropic/blue/green) (Lost Mithril 12)
    23.The Dark One◀️Glasswing bB
    24.Tombstone◀️Polynesian B K.O.

Thanks for your info. I haven't had time to post my results lately, but I try to if I see someone is having trouble on a certain round. This tournament was a nice change of pace with the opponents & less rounds. Good luck to those battling till the last second like myself❇️

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    23.The Dark One◀️Glasswing bB
    24.Tombstone◀️Polynesian B K.O.

Thanks for your info. I haven't had time to post my results lately, but I try to if I see someone is having trouble on a certain round. This tournament was a nice change of pace with the opponents & less rounds. Good luck to those battling till the last second like myself❇️
    No problem Scangelina! Good job on the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been lucky enough to breed 2 Achilles, both with the extra breeding den, and the Diamond Temple, both on sale. For Achilles, I just kept breeding Diamond and Olympus ( I was also lucky, I had 3 Diamonds and 2 Olympus) figuring the 7 hour fail for Olympuswas acceptable, IIRC, only 2 dragons are possible with that combo. I got both within a couple days.

Same with Angel, just bred Diamond and Light, and for Mercury, Diamond with water, over and over. I didn't have the Diamond Temple for those as it wasn't on sale, but the extra nest and breeding den were ESSENTIAL. ymmv, but persistence pays off. I'm still trying for Glimmer, Gossamer, Beryl, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Did the tournament end early for anyone else? I went in for last battle and my tournament was gone was wondering if it happened anybody

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345