Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tombstone Tournament 10/27/17

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    The Dark One is going to be a pain in the butt. I really can't advise anything on that one. Metal 13 took it out for me but it may not work for all of you. Just keep plugging if you get stuck.

Fashion Designer
    I breezed through the first 14 rounds but I'm now having a tough time. Does anyone have recommendations for Quasar?

Valiant13, Achilles15, Skeleking10 and Dark Omen10 have all failed. My next choices are Dusk12 or Creator13.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I breezed through the first 14 rounds but I'm now having a tough time. Does anyone have recommendations for Quasar?

Valiant13, Achilles15, Skeleking10 and Dark Omen10 have all failed. My next choices are Dusk12 or Creator13.
    I'm sure I knocked it out with Achilles 13, mB or mbb

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Sipland!

Banned

I bet it with Beast Lvl 15, on Starship412 list it was Magic so there is 2 options for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I'm sure I knocked it out with Achilles 13, mB or mbb
    Thank you, I guess I should try again. I actually lost twice with Achilles, bmb and mbm. I don't have a good understanding of bash vs magic (other than a dragon's color-type magic).

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I bet it with Beast Lvl 15, on Starship412 list it was Magic so there is 2 options for you.
    Thank you. Unfortunately I don't have Beast and Magic is lvl 6 but might be an option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    The Dark One is going to be a pain in the butt. I really can't advise anything on that one. Metal 13 took it out for me but it may not work for all of you. Just keep plugging if you get stuck.
    Diamond 15, bmm just did the trick. I lost Huntress and Unruly. On to Tombstone.

Starship, as always thanks for the advice.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, I guess I should try again. I actually lost twice with Achilles, bmb and mbm. I don't have a good understanding of bash vs magic (other than a dragon's color-type magic.
    YAY! Third time's a charm. Achilles mB.

Fashion Designer
    My level 14 Dark Omen KOed Quasar.

Rhino Keeper
    YAY! Third time's a charm. Achilles mB.
    Woohoo! Good luck with the rest! Btw, I always start Achilles with magic, he seems to prefer it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast