Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally spent my gems

The Honorable Panda
    When submitting your support ticket, make sure you choose " payments" - Use in game currency or other from the drop down menu.

Please reply back to your last email and tell them you have lost gems .

If you ticket gets closed again, please send me your support ticket number by PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I lost gems

I had 33 gems now all of the sudden I had 24 and I didn't even buy anything or accidentally spent them please help I also sent a email but it wasn't any help.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this happened! The forum cannot override support. For further issues, please respond back to support for assistance.

Angry Old Goals Popping Up

I have been a faithful player of Bakery Story for 5 years now so I'm truly beyond pissed about this matter. For the past few days old goals have been popping up interrupting my game, I try to close them and accidentally hit purchase. Go to support and they tell me basically, "sorry can't help you" what kind of [] is that. You don't have any problems taking my money when I buy gems, but you can't give me my gems back that I didn't mean to spend due to a glitch in your system that has these pop ups throwing the whole game out of wack!! This is ridiculous, what happened to customer service!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-14-17 at 09:59 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Yes I have had the exact same thing happen to me. So frustrating! And then being told that support won't help just adds insult to injury. And to top it off whatever old pr ize I accidentally purchased I didn't even receive. Sooooo not cool!!!!

Same thing here, all of my gems are gone thanks to the pop up.

Host(ess)
    Yeah, this has happened to me many times. Just now, I spent a gem to finish my recipe so my goal for that food item would be met. It took my gem, finished the cooking but did not up my total. Ripped off again.

Rhino Keeper
    It's happening to me as well.

It used to only happen if I switched accounts. Once I was in the new account, I'd be barraged with the old goal pop ups until I force closed and restarted the game. Then everything would be fine until I switched accounts again.

Now, however, it's happening with zero account switching, and restarting the game is not an effective remedy. The storm of pop ups just starts all over again every time.

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone,

Just want to share that I've lost gems in Restaurant Story early this year, but I've received ALL the gems back after submitting tickets to S8 support.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Previously, in the support link under Category, I had chosen 'Issues/Bugs' - 'Missing/Lost in-game currency', filled out the relevant details and I'd get help.
    But NOW, with that option, I'll get an immediate automated reply from s8 to my email telling me that the ticket's closed (..in short my gems have disappeared into a black hole forever).

But... In the Restaurant Story forum, an upset player posted a few days ago that his/her gems were lost via the old goal pop ups. The moderator said to -
    choose payments - accidentally use in game currency.

I hope anyone who has lost gems due to the old goal pop ups recently can click those options (i.e. choose payments - accidentally use in game currency) in the support link, and please tell the rest of us here if your gem refund had been successful or not.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but the forum cannot help with loss of gems .
    Closing thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-the-forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast